To be considered... | Syracusefan.com

To be considered...

OregonOrange

Walk On
We lost to Penn State. Hate it...it sucks...we should have won. It spite of ourselves and for 8 or more different reasons.

However, I remember Chip Kelly's first game as Oregon coach. They lost...at Boise State...and had a player suspended for punching an opposing player in the face after the final whistle. At one point during the game the former coach, Mike Bellotti, came down on the sidelines to calm the confusion and frustration down. Everything looked insane.

We all know where things went from there. :D

We lost to Penn State. Hate it...it sucks...we should have won. It spite of ourselves and for 8 or more different reasons.

However, I remember Chip Kelly's first game as Oregon coach. They lost...at Boise State...and had a player suspended for punching an opposing player in the face after the final whistle. At one point during the game the former coach, Mike Bellotti, came down on the sidelines to calm the confusion and frustration down. Everything looked insane.

We all know where things went from there. :D

Ya I remember that. I also remember actually posting on this board, "thank god we didn't hire chip Kelly" right after the game.

... And that, my friends, is why I'm a message board poster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom