Today we are all Bearcat fans | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Today we are all Bearcat fans

One of the least intriguing CFP matchups in the history of this thing.

Hopefully that means we all get surprised and have two great games.

I'm ready for today.

2021-12-31_13-59-34.jpg

2021-12-31_13-58-44.jpg

I think it will be competitive during the first half but Bama will be dominating by the end of the third quarter. Personally I’m more excited about the Orange Bowl.

One of the least intriguing CFP matchups in the history of this thing.

Hopefully that means we all get surprised and have two great games.
And its my CAN'T MISS bowl game of the year. Davey vs. Goliath. I'm all Cincy. A Cincy win is WHY we love sports.

I hope Saban's ego is hurt so bad by this devastating loss, that he needs a leave of absence and has to start collecting some of that AFLAC.

Go Bearcats!!!!

Last edited:
I
Love Coach Fickell and the fact he’s stayed despite a lot of big money offers.

He has the chance to build something special there and place them at the forefront of their transition to the Big12
If he’s smart, he stays and keeps building that program. That’s HIS program he will not be run out of town like those other offers. In all honesty I would be fine with the American staying the way it is and being upgraded to p5 I think it’s a really fun competitive conference, maybe more so than the big 12

As a former resident of the state of Georgia, I’m rooting for the Dawgs to take it all. I’d love to see Cincy beat Bama, but I’m not that confident that will happen. Michigan and Harbaugh deserve each other and I hope they lose by triple digits.

Completely random amount of UGA love on a Syracuse board ha.

I get it though.. My fam down here in Atlanta has adopted UGA as their second team after Syracuse.

I’m more petty in the sense that since Syracuse is terrible, I want all of my friends to be miserable as well.

Did I hear them say that Cincy was in a 3-3-6?

Good idea, but it didn't help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom