Today we are all Bearcat fans | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Today we are all Bearcat fans

Did I hear them say that Cincy was in a 3-3-6?

Good idea, but it didn't help.

They said they were in a 3-3 stack.

I like the 3-3-5 but Bama showed exactly what it's weakness is on that drive.

Better first drive for Cincy than expected so far. Need TDs though.

Cincy is well coached. Just don’t know if they have the talent to keep up.

Glad they are punching back.

Big thing is they can't turn it over and have to avoid mistakes. Do that and this could be a game. Gotta get 7 here though. 3 is ok but gotta go punch for punch or have some big stops on D.

The only undefeated team in the country has the worst field goal kicking.

And Alabama knows this Ciny QB throws the ball too low. Watch out for a pick-six.

Pretty sure New England started some sort of trend where white guys who are too small to be Tight Ends, grow up to become slot WRs.

Cinci hanging in better than I thought so far.

Still early, but was worried Bama would just smoke them out the gate.

I am watching the all-22 telecast and Cincinnati’s CBs are on islands and really holding up well which has allowed their safeties to tilt to the middle of the field.

Georgia has good DL but not good DBs. Bama doesn’t have the slot WR either.

I am watching the all-22 telecast and Cincinnati’s CBs are on islands and really holding up well which has allowed their safeties to tilt to the middle of the field.

Georgia has good DL but not good DBs. Bama doesn’t have the slot WR either.

Was just thinking, I think Cincy should roll the dice and bring more pressure. Their DBs are playing well as you said and they need to get Young into a bad decision or a big sack to take the running game out of the equation.

Fickell would be super dangerous at a factory. He can coach.

If Day ever went to the NFL he would likely be the next Ohio State coach.
Fickell’s defenses are doing a great job disguising their pressures and speeding up Young.

Bama either needs their WRs to win these one on one press coverages they are getting or Run the ball as Cincinnati could win this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom