Todays guest: Pete Davidson | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Todays guest: Pete Davidson

The “paying people” thing borders on urban legend and is based on sizable
donations Adam made to charities supported by Tom Brady and Jeremy Piven.
Do you honestly think a check from Weitsman would be the driving factor behind someone like Brady who made $27.5 MM coming to the Dome?
Weitsman was named one of the Top 10 social media influencers in the world by Google. I’m not really sure what that means but I can understand that being seen with major celebrities helps build his brand. And building his personal brand absolutely helps his philanthropic efforts as well as his initiatives to branch out into other industries.
As a side benefit it brings attention to the program and the community.
Why do people work so hard to put a negative spin on everything?

Spot on. Tom Brady isnt taking paydays to do appearances at syracuse basketball games. Thats a laughable concept.

I don’t understand why our fans are obsessed with thinking Weitsman is going torpedo the program from a compliance standpoint and frankly I’m sick of it. We say we want people to be successful here, yet we locals sht on anyone who’s successful and look at each other with skepticism if one of us does well for ourselves and the area.
Two words: Bob Congel. Actually I am a little surprised at myself that I would defend him but looking at the breathe of his company, he has touched the lives of nearly every upstater thru all his malls and real estate holdings. He was a visionary who ruffled a lot of feathers and twisted some arms to get what he wanted. Good, bad or indifferent, he left his mark.

I can honestly say, I don’t think I have ever seen anything this guy has been in. I’m guessing im
Not missing much.
Guess the king of Staten Island was good. Never watched it cuz of what a dick this dude had been to the Cuse. Was legit doing my own personal boycott of anything Pete Davidson.

To not be able to separate a couple of overzealous cops from upstate and syracuse in particular is ridic, but since he’s doing what he’s doing, gonna try and be forgiving, write it off to a young brain, one struggling with well documented issues at the time.

The fact that he’s making amends, god bless Adam, good on him, both of them.

Will look to any follow up on this and may one day watch it (or anything else he’s in) if the dude appears legit with the outreach.

Top Instagram Influencer:

Some other articles:

Thanks. So that was a firm who named him on a list of top 10 to follow. That’s very different than being a Top 10 influencer. It’s basically like a critic saying here’s my Top 10 movies to watch and they’re all unknown indie flicks. Quite different than saying here are the top 10 grossing films.

Have you seen Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande or Kate Beckinsale?
The first two, no. The third, I’m thinking yes, but I have no idea what it may have been in.

Then you’ve seen at least one thing he’s been in.
So he’s been in everything Beckinsale’s been in? Hmmmm… well if I did see her in anything, he made a underwhelming impression.

I personally don’t care about his comments about Syracuse. I don’t usually hold ignorance or stupidity against people of so little consequence to me. If he is an “influencer” for a young generation, that seems kind of sad. And I base this strictly on what I’ve read here, and maybe one article about the guy when he got slammed by the local press.

But I hope he had a good time in Syracuse. He should come back whenever. The door is always open.

Edit: I had to look it up. I’m pretty sure the only thing I’ve seen that she was in was Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:
A few decades ago, David Spade would have been in that seat.

647qfac8e6531.jpg
I cannot believe the women that this guy has dated, Beckinsale, Cindy Crawford's daughter, Kim K, etc.

So he’s been in everything Beckinsale’s been in? Hmmmm… well if I did see her in anything, he made a underwhelming impression.

I personally don’t care about his comments about Syracuse. I don’t usually hold ignorance or stupidity against people of so little consequence to me. If he is an “influencer” for a young generation, that seems kind of sad. And I base this strictly on what I’ve read here, and maybe one article about the guy when he got slammed by the local press.

But I hope he had a good time in Syracuse. He should come back whenever. The door is always open.

Edit: I had to look it up. I’m pretty sure the only thing I’ve seen that she was in was Pearl Harbor.
It was a bad joke, not at your expense it was crude as one of the things Pete Davidson is famous for is the famous ladies he has dated. He is a stand up comic. His list of credits is growing, but the bulk of his acting roles have been minor.

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Pete has had relations w those 3 ladies.

aka - Pete has been ‘in’ those 3 ladies.

I kind of find it embarrassing we have a guy who pays celebs to attend our games. I mean, if Georgia Tech or Virginia or whoever was doing this we'd all be laughing at them. Its kind of pathetic
Davidson said there was no money. He was already scheduled to be in Rochester

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom