Toledo/Boise | Syracusefan.com

Toledo/Boise

Eric15

Living Legend
Toledo up 6-0... screwed around with extra point formations and botched the snap.

They are a legitimate Top 25 team, in my opinion.

Those screens are going to kill our young defense.

Sign of the night so far ... "Save a horse ride a rocket!" ... LOL I love football fans.

Good grief Moore is insanely good ...

Fantastic college player, but I don't see him translating into a good pro. A Ken Dorsey/Matt Leinart type, IMO.

Fantastic college player, but I don't see him translating into a good pro. A Ken Dorsey/Matt Leinart type, IMO.

He will be better than both Dorsey and Leinart ... how much better remains to be seen. He has a lot less to work with than either of those two and is flat out more productive.

Adonis Thomas is a handful ... he makes guys miss ... problem is the Boise guys just keep coming.

That second Boise touchdown looked like they were playing a HS team... Made me feel better about the game next weekend.

Adonis Thomas is a handful ... he makes guys miss ... problem is the Boise guys just keep coming.

It bugs me that when we play them they will use a running back named Adonis and we proably won't.

It bugs me that when we play them they will use a running back named Adonis and we proably won't.

Truthfully I'm glad we have the luxury to redshirt Adonis ... I think after a year in S&C and spending a year learning the offense he will come out as a red shirt freshman and be a beast.

Toledo be lovin themselves some screen plays... Going to the well too many times

That last touchdown of the half for Boise was lucky. That ball does bounce in mysterious ways.

Toledo fans are showing no class, throwing crap on the field and booing their own team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toledo is really good, should be a fun game at the dome. Beats playing the colgate types.

Boise State is now doing what we should have done with URI. Don't run. Don't run at all. Just throw until they change their defense.

Kellen Moore has a weak arm. You can't simply float the ball and hope your better athlete gets it. That wont work in the NFL, no zip on the ball but he is deadly accurate. Anyone feel like Boise still plays like a mid major despite all of their success?

Kellen Moore has a weak arm. You can't simply float the ball and hope your better athlete gets it. That wont work in the NFL, no zip on the ball but he is deadly accurate. Anyone feel like Boise still plays like a mid major despite all of their success?

Can't do it in the NFL, but it's worked quite nicely for him in CFB.

Nope. Think they are the best football program over the last decade, and would have multiple national titles if not unfairly discriminated against.

I hope people don't pull the whole "this game was closer than the final score". No, no it wasnt

I only caught bits and pieces but Toledo sure didn't look good tonight. 90% of the plays I saw looked like domination by Boise State.

they are going to give us fits.. the qb can run enough to need to worry and all 3 wideouts are pretty quick as well as the tb.. all the wildcat and screen stuff..

on the flip side the sold out to the stop the run early and boise just threw all night.. not sure if we can get as open as they did though.

they live off the big plays and they made 2 bad To's down deep.. much like the OSU game if they played solid for 4 quarters they would be won and would have given boise reason to worry. after the opening though they didnt finish off anything until the end.

make them earn the points no 50 yd tds.. we should be able to score if we get any kind of blocking ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom