Tom Crean | Syracusefan.com

Tom Crean

Hoov50

Starter
Memo:

SU runs the 2-3 zone, they even did it when you coached at Marquette.

When you said the key to the game was making three pointers I knew we had you.

Go yell at some opposing assistant coaches and mouth kiss your teenaged son.

Can you imagine if Indiana had won? It would have been Buzz and Tom Crean going crazy on the sidelines. It would have been better than the actual game.

Memo:

SU runs the 2-3 zone, they even did it when you coached at Marquette.

When you said the key to the game was making three pointers I knew we had you.

Go yell at some opposing assistant coaches and mouth kiss your teenaged son.

I don't understand why he basically gave up with 2:00 to go and only an 12 point margin. Has he not watched Triche and MCW struggle at the free throw line throughout the end of the season. I would have been sending them to the line every chance I had.

Had we not made dumb TOs it would've been worse. Our guards owned them and they couldn't stop it.

Crean lost this game in the first 16 minutes. There is no flipping way I would have put olidepo on jsouth. I would have put him on mcw from the start.

Horrific coaching decision. J south can't put the ball on the floor. Awful, awful , awful.

Crean blew that game for them right from the start, putting Oladipo on Southerland. Just dumb. It let both mcw and triche abuse the smaller guards.

Exactly what I expected him to do.

Crean lost this game in the first 16 minutes. There is no flipping way I would have put olidepo on jsouth. I would have put him on mcw from the start.

Horrific coaching decision. J south can't put the ball on the floor. Awful, awful , awful.

Yep. I couldn't believe when the game started and Oladipo wasn't on him. I breathed a sigh of relief early, actually.

It wasn't Crean's fault, it was 110% the players' fault... Remember?

i was shocked as well. right then and there i knew we had them.

i was shocked as well. right then and there i knew we had them.

It didn't matter when they switched Oladipo to MCW--he not only torched him, but Oladipo wasn't even a factor as a disruptive defender to knock our PG off stride.

Epic fail.

It didn't matter when they switched Oladipo to MCW--he not only torched him, but Oladipo wasn't even a factor as a disruptive defender to knock our PG off stride.

Epic fail.

ya we basically owned them. i love how they made how many adjustments and nothing effected us, while we just played our game. dominating performance all the way around.

Crean's stock as a coach in big games took as big a hit as Zeller's stock as a productive NBA player. This year's Big East conference rep skyrocketed.

Remember that faux paus tweet he sent out that seemed to be to a lady friend? well, he might have made an even bigger mistake tonight with his strategy

Crean didn't make one adjustment of note. It was remarkable. Buzz won't make that mistake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom