Tommy has to start vs NC State. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy has to start vs NC State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Tommy all the sudden our OL was better and our "playmakers" made plays. And that spark carried over to the defensive side of the ball...

On defense I did see some different LBs in during OT. Something to keep an eye on.

They were attacking the frosh/backup corners. The right move, obviously. UNC had two starting upperclassmen corners out.

Can’t help but think what would’ve happened had not the UNC trickery occured. They kept going away from just killing us running basic stuff and letting their athletes destroy our guys 1-on-1 and in space. Those stupid calls on 3rd down by them definitely helped us. We got lucky that one guy dropped that wide open pass.

No question Devito needs to be the guy and that the offense functions better.

With Tommy all the sudden our OL was better and our "playmakers" made plays. And that spark carried over to the defensive side of the ball...

On defense I did see some different LBs in during OT. Something to keep an eye on.

This is the exact opposite of what happened against WMU. Very interesting.

If Joe Girard III were here, maybe he'd start. He had 5 TD's on only 7 for 8 throwing for Glens Falls today...

This is the exact opposite of what happened against WMU. Very interesting.

Well I think the big difference is against WMU Dungey had it rolling so why take him out? This game Dungey was struggling and we needed a spark. Tommy gave us that spark and then some.

dungey's a senior. he won the starting job. and he's our leading rusher and won a couple games himself . we've only seen devito in relief not as a starter. he's thrown 30 some passes. i'm thinking dino goes with experience but the leash just got shorter. just my opinion.

Eric is a TE/FB hybrid in the NFL.
Hope he can help the team still.
The passing game was miles better with DeVito.
DeVito has to be more careful about going for the kill shot every play but he took chances and stretched the D.
I said that earlier last week and someone said I was crazy. I agree with u

dungey's a senior. he won the starting job. and he's our leading rusher and won a couple games himself . we've only seen devito in relief not as a starter. he's thrown 30 some passes. i'm thinking dino goes with experience but the leash just got shorter. just my opinion.

My thinking is if you want to get the fanbase excitied and the casuals excited then you need to go with Tommy.

43D1EE78-47C7-4564-BC41-B824B6913B48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors