TONIGHT WE ARE ALL MEATHEADS | Syracusefan.com

TONIGHT WE ARE ALL MEATHEADS

CIL

All Conference
And if I know my man IB, that SOB is enjoying this win more than 99% of us, and that is saying a lot. Have a cold one or 18 tonight buddy.

IB is a great guy--he doesn't deserve the venom posted tonight.

IB always sacks up and admits he's wrong, unlike a few other posters not to be named. Guys is probably 6 sheets to the winds on marshall Street right now.

All anyone wants is for SU to be good. This place makes people get all weird, we're all on the same team.

GO ORANGE!!!

CIL you're the best poster on this board and I think you were even wrong about Nassib.

Nassib was the man tonight -- I HOPE I'm wrong about Ryan.

I will gladly do a 180 if he keeps this up.

Nassib got the support he needed tonight, both from the coaches (play calling) and from the receivers making some amazing/great plays.

All anyone wants is for SU to be good. This place makes people get all weird, we're all on the same team.

GO ORANGE!!!

And for the most part, we just get weird because we don't feel like working. Let's see, I can write up all of our accounting and finance policies, or I can write about the SU offense. Ummmm, I'll take door #2 please.

Nassib got the support he needed tonight, both from the coaches (play calling) and from the receivers making some amazing/great plays.

Good protection too. You can tell it surprises him sometimes. He dances a bit when there's no one around him. Habit. But still kept surveying the field. And when he did have pressure, he hung in there and made some big throws. He was pretty incredible tonight.

Wow he played lights out and Hack called a great game. Glad to see him come of age tonight after the last two games. Wish we had two weeks to prepare for every game!

Wow he played lights out and Hack called a great game. Glad to see him come of age tonight after the last two games. Wish we had two weeks to prepare for every game!
that analysis that told them to go back to plays that work really paid off tonight

CIL you're the best poster on this board and I think you were even wrong about Nassib.

Lets face it, Nassib was bailed out by some fabulous catches by his wideouts. Nassib was great so not to take anything away from him because he put the ball in the basket but they made some tough catches. Graham, Lemon and West all made 1 handed grabs tonight - and I think all were 3rd down catches which kept the chains moving.

Lets face it, Nassib was bailed out by some fabulous catches by his wideouts. Nassib was great so not to take anything away from him because he put the ball in the basket but they made some tough catches. Graham, Lemon and West all made 1 handed grabs tonight - and I think all were 3rd down catches which kept the chains moving.
The Lemon catch where he came back to the ball and not only broke up an interception but made the catch for an 8 yard gain on oe of the first half drives was huge. West's 1 handed catch on 3rd down was also huge. Great job by all of the WRs and TEs tonight.

On a side note - I will never bad mouth playing on a Friday night again ;)

Nassib was bailed out by no one! He put the ball where his receivers could catch it period. He played fantastic no other way to spin it.

Nassib was bailed out by no one! He put the ball where his receivers could catch it period. He played fantastic no other way to spin it.

No one is a bigger fan of Nassib than me, he put the ball where it needed to be and does not make mistakes. But his WR's made tough catches. If they drop those balls it's the same ole same ole and Nassib is getting pounded tonight.

My mistake on Lemon's grab, it wasn't a first down but it was a huge catch.

Maybe not - but the team and HCDM didn't deserve the venom he posted all week either.

Maybe not - but the team and HCDM didn't deserve the venom he posted all week either.

I would agree with that but I don't think IB feels they are truly meatheads I think he is frustrated like the rest of the fanbase with how things were going. When it comes to Cuse football I am forever the optimist to a fault ... and while he might be a little over the top with criticism you still need guys like that in your fanbase to balance out people who see no wrong. We are all here (with the exception of maybe a couple souls) because we all love this program and feel like we are a large part of it.

Sometimes I think people here feel that Marrone can't be criticized, he himself would say the offense up until last night sucked... I have always said there is enough talent here to at least have an average o... my god people...

Sometimes I think people here feel that Marrone can't be criticized, he himself would say the offense up until last night sucked... I have always said there is enough talent here to at least have an average o... my god people...

thankfully the average o was on the other sideline last night ;)

And for the most part, we just get weird because we don't feel like working. Let's see, I can write up all of our accounting and finance policies, or I can write about the SU offense. Ummmm, I'll take door #2 please.
So true.

And if I know my man IB, that SOB is enjoying this win more than 99% of us, and that is saying a lot. Have a cold one or 18 tonight buddy.
That's a HOF post headline right there.:)

Look the team was 4-2 and had scored over 30 points 4 times prior to this game. Almost the entire board was over the top really for th past 8 weeks. It really was mostly uncalled for. You would have guessed this team hadn't won a game all year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom