Tony White to Nebraska | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Tony White to Nebraska

Well, I only read it this morning, so I was 12 hours behind the breaking news.

But I don't spend my time hanging out in the Twitter swamp with all the scum there.

It was on this board yesterday morning.

At least we have coordinators that are desired by others. Would you rather have a crap staff that nobody wants or lose people because they are good?

Exactly. I'd reference names but that'd almost seem cruel. Suffice to say, remember how bleak things looked for the program when this type of poaching wasn't happening during the Shafer era?

It's a good problem to have.

He didnt exactly walk into a winning program with us.
No he didn't, agreed.

Still hope they consider Monroe as the new DC.

Most coaches available are a known commodity. They'll figure this out quickly.

Last edited:
It’s all over but the cryin.

Put a fork in the program.

They might catch lightning in a bottle with a future HC but we’ll never compete with the big dogs.

1b0.jpg

If he is in line for a HC job wouldn’t it be better for him to stay here for one more year with the roster he has built up?

There’s a chance his 3-3-5 doesn’t work with the power running of the Bigten and it’ll probably take him at least a year to get players and implement.

Also Nebraska boosters and fans are ridiculous. They’ve had like 5 head coaches in the last 10 years and they just hired an east coast HC. It seems like he probably could have picked a better situation than this. Hope the money didn’t make him make a short sighted decision

How about we bring in Coach P as a defensive consultant to oversee a smooth transition.

dino could have structured his deal to kick back 500K if he wanted and not caused any change to the bottom line.
To all the coaches? Doubt it would have made the difference.

I also said that Dinos number one job was to retain the key coaches. Named White as critical in numerous post and that he needed to retain key players. Hes not off to a good start.
Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom