Top DE Elijah Daniel considers Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Top DE Elijah Daniel considers Cuse

PhatOrange

Living Legend
TOS teaser indicates one of the nations top defensive end prospects, Elijah Daniel, is 'high' on Syracuse.

6-4 250 Avon, Indiana

TOS teaser indicates one of the nations top defensive end prospects, Elijah Daniel, is 'high' on Syracuse.

6-4 250 Avon, Indiana
we have been recruiting him for over two years (TW) ... and when we were heavily involved with David Perkins, we would also visit Daniel's high school

Ohhhh so our latest offeree Davis and him are close? Nicely done by the coaching staff. Both can help and I'm sure it doesn't hurt to point out to DE targets that we just had one drafted in the first round this year.

Man, after that video, I would give my left nut to get Daniel at SU.

Man, after that video, I would give my left nut to get Daniel at SU.
Honestly would rather have him than Ogundeko if the "locking down NY" thing wasn't so important.

Honestly would rather have him than Ogundeko if the "locking down NY" thing wasn't so important.

Kind of funny that the highest rated NYC kids are enamored with Notre Dame and yet here's a guy in their back yard that seems to not be overly impressed with them.

Kind of funny that the highest rated NYC kids are enamored with Notre Dame and yet here's a guy in their back yard that seems to not be overly impressed with them.
I'm impressed with Ogundeko, but I still haven't seen much of his tape, and what I saw didn't make me say wow. Maybe something more recent came out.

So E.O. would you like to play opposite Daniels for the next few years?

Charles davis is about to Make a surprise commitment soon He has 4 Offers 2 which no one knows about There Best friends and Are going to be playing for the same school in 2013
so this doesnt sound like he's looking to Syracuse

Charles davis is about to Make a surprise commitment soon He has 4 Offers 2 which no one knows about There Best friends and Are going to be playing for the same school in 2013
What a teaser. Cant help but notice your screen name has 25 in it, are you a big Charles Davis fan.

What a teaser. Cant help but notice your screen name has 25 in it, are you a big Charles Davis fan.

No ... it is Charles Davis ... he is keeping an eye on what Cuse folk say about him ... admins can we get an IP trace?

That is some freaking video of Daniels.

If he is from Avon he is actually about 2.5/3.0 hours south in Indy...Folks in Indianapolis are not as enamored with ND as you think. He is playing Big Boy FB in Indiana...pretty sure he is in the largest classification of schools. Indy is more classic B10 country with fans following IU or Purdue with Michigan, Ohio State and Illinois fans scattered throughout. Looking at his film and our defense we run...wow, he would be having a sack party all day long. He would deliver "The Shock n Awe Campaign" in the ACC.

If he is from Avon he is actually about 2.5/3.0 hours south in Indy...Folks in Indianapolis are not as enamored with ND as you think. He is playing Big Boy FB in Indiana...pretty sure he is in the largest classification of schools. Indy is more classic B10 country with fans following IU or Purdue with Michigan, Ohio State and Illinois fans scattered throughout. Looking at his film and our defense we run...wow, he would be having a sack party all day long. He would deliver "The Shock n Awe Campaign" in the ACC.

I'm wondering if they're both headed to Indiana, myself.

Edit: Okay, scratch what I said above. Gametime posted in the Charles Davis thread that Davis appears to really like Akron because he will start day 1. I can't imagine Daniel going to Akron, but who know, especially with Terry Bowden coaching.

Makes sense that ND has to recruit NYC then rather than stay closer to home for big league talent like Daniels.

Hope this guy and Davis both end up in Syracuse. Daniels specifically would excel in coach Shafers defense.

So does this mean Daniel's is ours now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom