Tourney Selection Show Discussion | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Tourney Selection Show Discussion

I really didn’t pay attention but WVU must have had some big wins in the Big 12, they got in at 19-14.

Who got in as an at-large with a losing conference record? It should not be allowed.

Colgate a 15. That’s a little low IMO. Hoping they can give Texas a game.

When you look at the teams on the 14 line, 3 of them have more more q1+q2 wins (2 or 3), and one had the same number (1).

Then if you look at Q3.
UCSB 9-5
Kennesaw St 8-2
Grand Canyon 8-7
Louisiana 10-1
Colgate 2-5

There was really no basis to put Colgate on the 14 line above those team.

Lots of sickening UConn love on ESPN prediction show. Those pussies won't make it past the second round.

Is that considering the play in's games as the first round, and Thursday and Friday as the second round.
Either way I agree!

Clemson has 4 Q3 and Q4 losses while NC St has 0 lol

But they split the home and home with Louisville
So that means you can ignore that Q4 loss according to some here. :cool:

Reverse that game and take away the damage points. Clemson get in?

The line on bubble teams is so thin.
I think they get in if they win that game (in a play in game)

I never said anything close to that. I’ve got the Oscars to watch. Feel free to continue debating with whatever fake arguments you want to assign to me.
I admire your dedication to that dying show

I really didn’t pay attention but WVU must have had some big wins in the Big 12, they got in at 19-14.
Rode the coattails of a strong conference. November December games matter

I understand the metrics and the relative particulars, etc. but this place would be going absolutely bonkers on steroids if we were Clemson in this instance vs. State. Not only did Clemson beat the Wolfpack three times head to head, they beat the living chit out of them each time.

Dec. 30th Clemson 78/State 64
Feb 25th Clemson 96/State 71
March 9th Clemson 80/State 54

I understand the metrics and the relative particulars, etc. but this place would be going absolutely bonkers on steroids if we were Clemson in this instance vs. State. Not only did Clemson beat the Wolfpack three times head to head, they beat the living chit out of them each time.

Dec. 30th Clemson 78/State 64
Feb 25th Clemson 96/State 71
March 9th Clemson 80/State 54
Yea but apparently that doesn't matter since we lost the second game of the season on the road with our best player on minutes restriction, and against Loyola at a neutral shot where everything they threw up went in...

FAU/Memphis first round is such BS. It is like Murray St/San Fran last season.

They purposely put non-P6s together whenever they can.
In one way it guarantees a mid major to a second round, but it also limits the ceiling

Yea but apparently that doesn't matter since we lost the second game of the season on the road with our best player on minutes restriction, and against Loyola at a neutral shot where everything they threw up went in...
And a loss at BC

Loss to Louisville at home hurts a bit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom