Towson Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Towson Game Thread...

OSU scored I think 6 against Loyola. The game imo sets up to be a yawner

We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden

Crazy thing is as bad as we played, we could have won if not for that 1st quarter

Same thing against Hopkins and Maryland. The 0-4 on the man up and the dumb turnovers were the killer. So sick of watching this crap every year in the QF's. Can't wait for Dekso's PC where he takes zero blame.

We were lucky all year winning every game by 1 goal. This team just wasn't that good. Not surprised we get taken out by a less talented team. We ain't what we used to be in lacrosse.

Until we start missing the tournament I can't expect the AD to do anything.

This is frustrating but I wouldn't call for Desko's job yet.

Salcido is as athletic as anybody. Can't dispute we lack the toughness needed.

Salcido is maybe 5'8. He's usually the fastest player on the field but his size negates his speed.

Horrible, horrible loss. Everything that was bad about this team came to a head today.

You knew this was coming. They never improved on their flaws all season. same shlit different day. Finally bit them in the ass

What's he gonna do?

The alum players support Desko.
The people who donate the $$$ support Desko.

Last time I checked, Wildhack doesn't answer to a bunch of syracuse.com posters.

SU's not supplementing their athletic budget from Lax donations. Doing nothing has turned Hopkins into laughingstock and Princeton into total irrelevance. I am certainly not advocating for Dekso to be fired or any nonsense like that but weve reached a point where simply shrugging our shoulders isn't going to fly.

SU's not supplementing their athletic budget from Lax donations. Doing nothing has turned Hopkins into laughingstock and Princeton into total irrelevance. I am certainly not advocating for Dekso to be fired or any nonsense like that but weve reached a point where simply shrugging our shoulders isn't going to fly.
Perfect summary. We haven't gotten a player worthy of the 22 since Dan Hardy.

We need just a few more difference makers than building up what we have which is a consistent good team with more depth than most.

We need more home run hitters.

After what I saw yesterday from OSU, I wasn't too confident in beating them anyway.

Don't forget Virginia. 1980s, 1990s and 2000s final four teams are not what they used to be.

ACC lax having a bad weekend. For the most part, it looks as though Midwest and West teams are stealing the spotlight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom