Tracking the Bracket Matrix throughout the Regular Season | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Tracking the Bracket Matrix throughout the Regular Season

upload_2018-2-22_22-57-39.png

Note there is a large gap between #4 and #5. So all the top 4 are going to get many seeds, but the B12 will certainly get a higher %, and the SEC might as well.

actually I'd say we might not be below the line at all if we lose to Duke, depending of course on what other teams do

I think that would be tough as I suspect we start next game as the #1 out - sombody would really need a bad loss. But I also think holding the #1 out with a loss quite conceivable.

I think that would be tough as I suspect we start next game as the #1 out - sombody would really need a bad loss. But I also think holding the #1 out with a loss quite conceivable.
do you mean #1 out heading into the Duke game or #1 out after (if) we lose?

The matrix entering tonight.

Only consider's today brackets.
Does not include tonight's games.

Out of 44
Alabama 42
Missouri 42
Florida 42
NC St 42
Kansas St 40
Providence 40
St. Mary's 39
St. Bonaventure 37
UCLA 32
Texas 31
Baylor 28
USC 27
----------
Syracuse 20
Washington 19
Louisville 11
Marquette 6
Miss St 6
Boise St 4
LSU 3
Maryland 2
Utah 2
Nebraska 2

So with UCLA and Washington losing tonight we are no worse than #1 out... and we will proably close with UCLA

sheesh now Utah is a threat as well - and if they win this wknd at home vs USC...

sheesh now Utah is a threat as well - and if they win this wknd at home vs USC...

Ya, was just looking at Jerry Palm, and he was bullish on utah. So do we want utah to win or lose on sat? He also had Butler as last 4 in??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom