Transfer Portal 2024 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Transfer Portal 2024

Be Patient!!!! Because you don't see any activity, does't mean they are not working!!!! Just Watch and listen...All things in time!!! Let's Go Orange!!!
Thw question we all should be asking...is why is there not better media coverage of Women's basketball at the Cuse? We collectively need to demand it. I asked the question last year of a Syracuse journalist, here is what I was told: When we do write stories about women's basketball, there isn't enough clicks! People are not interested. If we demand more coverage, we would know more about recruiting and targets! So demand more coverage!

Not surprising Clemson has 5 in the portal and top recruit ESPN #13 Berry has reopened her recruiting. BC has a couple in portal as well.
This sux!..Berry to Loserville!
Screenshot_6.jpg

I thought one (maybe both) of the twins quit basketball, didn’t play this past year, leaving behind a possible added Covid year of eligibility. I didn’t know eligibility could be saved and reused. They change their minds about lots of things, I guess.

The one twin did decide to quit

The other one wanted a year off and entered the portal and committed to TCU

The twin that quit, changed her mind after the year off and decided she wanted to go back to Miami.

When she decided that, her twin decommitted from TCU and also decided to go back to Miami.

When that happened HVL decided to commit to TCU

The one twin did decide to quit

The other one wanted a year off and entered the portal and committed to TCU

The twin that quit, changed her mind after the year off and decided she wanted to go back to Miami.

When she decided that, her twin decommitted from TCU and also decided to go back to Miami.

When that happened HVL decided to commit to TCU
Thank you. I didn’t know that you could “save” that extra Covid year of eligibility after playing 4 years, quit and then come back. Another strange thing is that the twin who supposedly didn’t quit and committed to TCU never played last year either. So she committed but never played? Strange. So both actually ‘retired’ last year and banked a year of eligibility to head back to Miami for their 5th year.

Thank you. I didn’t know that you could “save” that extra Covid year of eligibility after playing 4 years, quit and then come back. Another strange thing is that the twin who supposedly didn’t quit and committed to TCU never played last year either. So she committed but never played? Strange. So both actually ‘retired’ last year and banked a year of eligibility to head back to Miami for their 5th year.

A year of eligibility is a year of eligibility

Can use it at any time

It was always said that the one was taking a year off and didn’t commit to TCU until late fall I think?

I believe the plan originally was they were both going to go to the WWE but don’t think it panned out they way they had dreamed

Who knows it’s all crazy

HcFLJ is a great person and coach! This doesn’t make any sense to me.
It must be something else!!​

Beginning to feel like never. Every time, I think a player would be a nice pickup, someone else gets them. You would think that the ACC COY would have players taking her call.
Be Patient...something Big will come...We would all know more if there was better coverage. There were players in town this weekend....but we never hear about it because there is no coverage...Demand better coverage from the news media.

A year of eligibility is a year of eligibility

Can use it at any time

It was always said that the one was taking a year off and didn’t commit to TCU until late fall I think?

I believe the plan originally was they were both going to go to the WWE but don’t think it panned out they way they had dreamed

Who knows it’s all crazy
No. Eligibility is a running clock. The Covid year just gives them one more year.

Division I five-year clock: If you play at a Division I school, you have five-calendar years in which to play four seasons of competition. Your five-year clock starts when you enroll as a full-time student at any college. Thereafter, your clock continues, even if you spend an academic year in residence as a result of transferring; decide to redshirt, if you do not attend school or even if you go part time during your college career.

Last edited:
No. Eligibility is a running clock. The Covid year just gives them one more year.

Division I five-year clock: If you play at a Division I school, you have five-calendar years in which to play four seasons of competition. Your five-year clock starts when you enroll as a full-time student at any college. Thereafter, your clock continues, even if you spend an academic year in residence as a result of transferring; decide to redshirt, if you do not attend school or even if you go part time during your college career.

Hmm interesting

Like ND needs anymore help. Returning Hannah, Maddy, Sonia, Olivia Miles back from injury adding C Koval. Early favorite to win ACC.
Screenshot_15.jpg