Women's Lacrosse - Transfer Portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Transfer Portal

Dooley and Clark would be awesome, we need offensive fire power and another defender since Queri graduated.
Fully agree on bringing in another defender. I think the freshmen Benoit, Vogelman, and Caramelli will be great and much needed additions, but we're going to be a pretty young defense next year. I think we should be bringing in at least one solid defender whether thats Dooley, Browndorf from Florida or Heller from UMass, etc. we need veteran leadership on the defensive end.

Fully agree on bringing in another defender. I think the freshmen Benoit, Vogelman, and Caramelli will be great and much needed additions, but we're going to be a pretty young defense next year. I think we should be bringing in at least one solid defender whether thats Dooley, Browndorf from Florida or Heller from UMass, etc. we need veteran leadership on the defensive end.
Oops-- apparently Browndorf is headed to BC so scratch that one off the list.

The Defense returns everybody including goalie, next year with the exception of Tessa. And she only played half the year on Defense the other half as an offensive middie. Goodale, VanDiver, Simpkins, Clark and when healthy Bianca. That’s a lot more experience than on the offense.

Ugh BC just got Browndorf and Lopinto
Summer DAgusfino money. BC and UMd were going to do well in the portal this summer because they had players leave that were getting scholarship money. It’s harder to land transfers when no one transfers our that is getting money. I heard that SU was in the top three for Rachel Clark. Not sure what they have available scholarship wise, but I would think that BC has less after landing LoPinto.

Summer DAgusfino money. BC and UMd were going to do well in the portal this summer because they had players leave that were getting scholarship money. It’s harder to land transfers when no one transfers our that is getting money. I heard that SU was in the top three for Rachel Clark. Not sure what they have available scholarship wise, but I would think that BC has less after landing LoPinto.
I just want one more Uber talented Offensive player and I'll be happy lol

Acacia still benefitting from what Kayla has done for that program lol. Not mad at the move by Lopinto though, she did the right thing choosing to play in the ACC instead of the Patriot League/B1G.

Crossing everything I have that we are able to figure out a way to give Rachel Clark the best deal. She already is a star player, that's for sure and IMO, definitely the best player in the transfer portal. I can only imagine the force that she will become learning from Kayla/Kenzie and surrounded by more talent. Let's get this one done!
tangerine_1f34a.png
tangerine_1f34a.png

From the rumor mill at this weekend youth lax tournaments, Rachel Clark visited Cuse last week and was at bc this weekend. Those are her top two. Decision to come in next week or so. Not a ton of other player news. A lot of talk about coaches and staffs. Taylor Gait going to Brown with Katrina Dowd.

From the rumor mill at this weekend youth lax tournaments, Rachel Clark visited Cuse last week and was at bc this weekend. Those are her top two. Decision to come in next week or so. Not a ton of other player news. A lot of talk about coaches and staffs. Taylor Gait going to Brown with Katrina Dowd.
Thanks! Would be very tough to lose Lopinto and Clark to BC. Hope we can close here.

If I'm Rachel Clark, I would rather learn from the master (Kayla), rather than the student (Apuzzo). BC, Apuzzo, North, etc. are what they are from Kayla's influence and brilliant coaching-- but that's just me! If she commits to 'Cuse you will find me doing backflips up and down University Ave that's how bad I want her in Orange lmao
Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 7.36.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 7.39.42 PM.png

If I'm Rachel Clark, I would rather learn from the master (Kayla), rather than the student (Apuzzo). BC, Apuzzo, North, etc. are what they are from Kayla's influence and brilliant coaching-- but that's just me! If she commits to 'Cuse you will find me doing backflips up and down University Ave that's how bad I want her in Orange lmaoView attachment 229211View attachment 229213
If we get her I want video of you doing this!!! Lol
I may join you!!!

Well that sucks but they are no more loaded then when they had North or when they had Kent Arsenault and Apuzzo only one ball for everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom