Women's Lacrosse - Transfer Portal | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Transfer Portal

SU is light on offensive firepower. Can't say I'm impressed with Treanor's off-season portal recruiting.

Last edited:
Ward Tyrell Adamson Smith Markey Switzer should all be back on offense that is NOT a lack of firepower again there is only 1 ball

Ward Tyrell Adamson Smith Markey Switzer should all be back on offense that is NOT a lack of firepower again there is only 1 ball
They are all very good. But, they need someone who is a step above.

You have to wonder how some of their high ranked recruits (hassellback, besson, etc) feel about two starting attacker dropping in with the addition of fifth year players. Might never get a shot…

Clark isn’t even as good as Ward or Tyrell remember she got sent packing by Albany with McGovern if anything Syracuse should be looking at Faulk from Albany who was lights out in that game

Clark isn’t even as good as Ward or Tyrell remember she got sent packing by Albany with McGovern if anything Syracuse should be looking at Faulk from Albany who was lights out in that game
Falk's going to Florida

We lose 217 points from this past season. And we replaced it with a bunch of freshman and 20 total points in transfers Rich and Muchnick... I wanna stay positive but that's concerning.

We lose 217 points from this past season. And we replaced it with a bunch of freshman and 20 total points in transfers Rich and Muchnick... I wanna stay positive but that's concerning.
We still have a lot of talent. Could be some of the transfers felt that they could not beat out current players. Could also be scholarship limitations. I am more concerned defensively than offensively.

BC added a lot of talent no doubt but you’re bringing in 2 girls who are expecting to play and start which causes a major ripple effect down the entire bench. Unhappy teammates doesn’t bode well for team chemistry. Neither Clark or Lopinto are Charlotte North.IMHO Syracuse’s attack is better

We still have a lot of talent. Could be some of the transfers felt that they could not beat out current players. Could also be scholarship limitations. I am more concerned defensively than offensively.
Any idea on who is coming back yet? I haven’t seen anything.. wondering about Chevarie and Kate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom