Women's Lacrosse - Transfer Portal | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Transfer Portal

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Jalyn Jimerson | M | Syracuse​

Eligibility: Senior

Jimerson enters the portal with two years of eligibilty remaining. After redshirting in 2020 along with her additional year from COVID.

Jimerson has been mostly a reserve player for the Orange, seeing time in player-up situations. She joined the lengthy list of injured players midseason in 2022 with a season-ending lower body injury.

Jimerson has been a member of the Haudenosaunee national team at both the U-19 and senior level.

Is Jimerson a good player? Looks like she is playing her last year at Clemson.

Is Jimerson a good player? Looks like she is playing her last year at Clemson.
I think she is a solid player. She was starting to play/practice well prior to getting injured this year.

Reactions: gbo
Hearing she transferred to Cuse.. her instagram page says “#27 “with an Orange next to it
So we have room for her but not a competent goalie? Ugh

Still hoping Doucette comes over.. don’t think she has transfered anywhere yet
And no offense to Abigail, I think she will be great for us. I just know that our major weakness last year was on one side of the D and our goalie play. We will have a similar exit if we stay status quoe.

Losing Carney and Meg Tyrrell, we might need to grab 2-3 high scorers to add to our team.

Meghan Ball Rutgers Shutdown Defender, according to Fanlax she'll be heading to the ACC. School hasn't been announced yet.

Meghan Ball Rutgers Shutdown Defender, according to Fanlax she'll be heading to the ACC. School hasn't been announced yet.
Was just about to post on this thread. My guess is Ball is headed to BC, but it's just a guess.

Does anyone know if Kayla and Co. plan on getting some talent in the portal? Announcements regarding coming back next year for the players who still have eligibility haven't gone out yet, but however it shakes out I think we definitely should be bringing in help on the defensive end for next year for sure. Northwestern brings back all of their big names next year and we need big names to be able to stop them, along with big names on the offensive end to be able to keep up. I'll be damned if the wicked witch of the midwest wins another title!

The gossip circle (not really gossip when I ask the other dads in the know) at practice yesterday had SU in the mix for Ball and Tierney as grad transfers and one of the Maryland players. Not sure which because there are three to five (depending on who is correct) in the portal. Hoping it is Emma Munchick, which would make sense based on geography.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom