Trevor Cooney's hairline... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Trevor Cooney's hairline...

An "Official All-Inclusive Trevor Cooney Dumpster Fire Thread"? Interesting. Definitely interesting.

It's sad because I'm only half kidding. Every time I come on the board it's "Cooney stats" or "Cooney made bad decisions" or "Cooney did x,y,z". No matter the topic it seems like Cooney always comes up in the conversation. Make one official thread for him, keep all the conversation about the man himself in there, and leave space on the boards for other threads.

For the record, I am a fan of Cooney and it sucks seeing him struggle. I truly hope he can break out for this final year but I don't believe he can do it.

I respect you both as posters, but I'm surprised at how seriously you both took this thread. It was in response to the ridiculous threads basically repeating over and over that he's a sh.it basketball player. I don't know Cooney personally, but I doubt a guy in physical shape like him who has a hot girlfriend is too concerned about his prematurely receding hairline. I'd bet he'd be more okay with somebody making some harmless jokes about his hair than a good chunk of the fanbase saying he doesn't even belong in DI basketball.

Or, who knows, maybe I'm an a-hole.

Ha. No worries. I'm probably a bit over-sensitive since I'm in my late 30s and starting to see some major thinning and am envisioning a Hopkins look in the near future.

Last edited:
Ha. No worries. I'm probably a bit over-sensitive since I'm in my late 30s and starting to see some major thinning and am envisioning a Hopkins look in the near future.

I'm 30 and in the same boat. So there is a trend of the sensitive ones here.

We should make every post game thread the "Official Trevor Cooney Postgame thread". If we're going to analyze him that much, may as well just name every post game thread after him.

After seeing Hop roam court side over the past month, I think it's time for him to invest in the Dollar Shave Club and shave that scalp. :)
I've never understood why Ed Cooley doesn't. I know he's got a scalp disorder that leaves the bald patches and that's unfortunate but they're so easily remedied by shaving the whole scalp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom