Trevor Cooney's hairline... | Syracusefan.com

Trevor Cooney's hairline...

is the worst hairline of any SG Syracuse has ever had and I think it recedes more when conference play starts.

Discuss

Idk, by his senior year Triche was getting awfully light in the back. Now I see him at the YMCA and he's got the full on fro going. Amazing what getting away from SU basketball will do for an ex player.

14774283.jpg

He's disadvantaged by not playing with a true team barber on the support staff.

And the hairline measurement is misleading compared to past players. In the 80s, they used to shave parts into hair, which skews the data.

I won't even bring up the Moten spot [freshman year]...

is the worst hairline of any SG Syracuse has ever had and I think it recedes more when conference play starts.

Discuss

Nah, it hasn't moved a hair since he arrived on campus. And yet he continues to get photo ops with that hideous melon. Not one goddamn hair! Do they not even cover parting on the side in practice!

Ever since this picture I always thought in the dark corners of my mind that Cooney was Hopkin's illegitimate son.

trevor-cooney-mike-hopkinsjpg-56499f664de7bac0.jpg

If he is Hop's son, cherish that hair while you have it Trevor!

Last edited:

Discuss
As brilliant as this topic is, perhaps we should consider something less controversial: best hairline by a Syracuse shooting guard.
First (and maybe only) nominee: Jimmy Lee

Janulis looked like he was 35 his Senior year. By the time he hit that shot in the NCAAT in Rupp Arena I thought he was ready for the AARP.

I don't remember if it was a halftime thing at a game sometime in the last few years [someone might be able to specify], but I remember seeing Janulis introduced along with several other program players. If you thought MJ's hair was thin ~20 years ago, you should see it now!

I loved Janulis, though. He was a bit streaky, but a tough kid. Solid player, strong and tough. Deepest voice you've ever heard--didn't seem to fit his body. And a little known fact is that he ended up being best friends with Allen Griffin.

Big fan of Marius Janulis, despite some of his limitations. He really maximized his capabilities.

At this point, Trevor needs an all-topic thread pinned at the top of the first page. But this thread is worth having for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom