Tuesday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Jardine & Jones cited in story of banning twitter

Katz, Brennan & O' Neil discuss Big East, SU & UConn(Scroll down)

Dawan Jackson (Louisville, KY)

I just want to know how come you all ("experts") do not show Louisville any love. How are you going to pick Syracuse over Louisville and Syracuse has not beaten Louisville in years. Look at all the talent we have coming back and you all still pick Syracuse to win the Big East. Louisville should be ranked in the top five this year. Kuric, Dieng, C.Smith, Blackshear, Behanan, Swopshire, Buckles, Siva, Z.Price, A. Nunez, M.Marra. and came in third in the Big East last year with a depleted team, C'mon man!
Eamonn Brennan

(1:06 PM)

I see your point, but right now, Louisville is less of a known entity and -- if it plans on being one of the best teams in the country -- will be doing so because of the infusion of young talent like Blackshear and Behanan. Until I have a chance to see those guys be difference-makers, I'd give Syracuse a slight edge in the Big East. But Louisville is right there in that same second-tier national group -- the five or six teams below the top four that could make serious runs at contention if everything goes as planned. Make sense?
ESPN

Recruiting

Maryland Back in Contention with DeMatha Forward Jerami Grant?

Arizona Wildcats nab Brandon Ashley, another top recruit

Around The Big East

Ex-Seton Hall player pleads guilty in robbery

Around The Nation

Bruce Pearl leaves coaching for now

Blogs

DeJuan Coleman's predicted destination

Miscellaneous

Stan Van Gundy has radical plan to reform college athletics

Premium

Noel Looking to Visit
‎SyracuseInsider.com (subscription) - Evan Daniels - Josh Gershon - 4 hours ago

Among the schools we know are involved include North Carolina, Kentucky, Syracuse, Providence and Duke. The Tar Heels have upped their interest recently and

University News

My Girl is Now an Orange Woman

Around Town

Chipotle, a newcomer to Syracuse, is tops among quick-serve ...

Large screen TV prices coming down

NBA

FBI says former NBA player Javaris Crittenton arrested on murder warrant at Calif. airport

Bleacher Report proving once again that it is a cesspool of ignorance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom