Tuesday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday Articles

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Conference Re-Alignment

Realignment Not As Bad Ad Dana O'Neil Thought (ESPN)

Of course, Penn State grads are not known for their thinking ability...

Miscellaneous

Who Wants To Be SU's Director of Men's Basketball Operations (Keeley)?

I think Kip Wellman does...

large_121507subasket6DN.jpg

Kip Wellman Helping Devo After His Knee Injury

MCW vs Jonny: Who Won?

Michael Carter-Williams, who was drafted 11th overall by the Philadelphia 76ers, saw the most action of the three playing just under 27 minutes. The former Syracuse star struggled from the field making only 4 of his 19 attempts. Despite his struggles shooting the ball, Carter-Williams finished with 13 points, along with an impressive 7 assists. Perhaps most importantly, he had no turnovers.

Johnny Flynn also made an appearance for the Indiana Pacers, finishing with 3 assists and 5 points. Flynn started his career strong with the Minnesota Timberwolves, averaging 13.5 ppg and 4.4 apg during his rookie season. He has struggled since, and played last season overseas. Flynn hopes to regain momentum this year as he works to make an NBA roster.

Roster for LeBron's Skills Academy

Many of the best young players in the game are listed, including most of SU's targets for the next couple of years. LeBron split the team into a number of squads using the names of prominent college programs, including Syracuse.

When I read the realignment article on ESPN last night, I was tempted to comment, stating that Penn State was still out in the woods somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom