Tuesday | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday

orangeman410

Walk On
I have heard through this forum and from others I know that more information will be revealed on Tuesday. No one seems to know exactly what that information may be, does anyone here know?

Could relate to something the DA or Mayor (can't remember who) said last week about no more press conferences until next Tuesday.

I have heard through this forum and from others I know that more information will be revealed on Tuesday. No one seems to know exactly what that information may be, does anyone here know?

The number of licks it takes to get to the center of Bernie's Tootsie Pop.

If they make an announcement that Julie B. was involved, I quit.

Bernie sabotaged the Bay of Pigs invasion by tipping off Castro, and was the reason no WMD's were found in Iraq.

From what I gather, sounds like Laurie is the biggest WMD of them all.

He had to use the sarin and mustard gas to clean certain parts of Laurie from what I'm told. ;)

Everything has progressed beyond what I could have imagined less than 2 weeks ago that if they say that the Fines are actually pod people from a far away galaxy tomorrow, it would now be in the realm of possibility for me. In fact I think I'd prefer they embrace that OTHER galaxy as their origin. Of course I know some posters will say "I knew that - I had heard rumors that they were pod people years ago".

Ever hear of the movie Killer Clowns from Outer Space it was really a warning about Bernie and Laurie

Everything has progressed beyond what I could have imagined less than 2 weeks ago that if they say that the Fines are actually pod people from a far away galaxy tomorrow, it would now be in the realm of possibility for me.

No kidding. The amazing thing to me is that after the intrviews with Davis and Lang aired initially, all of the comments I heard were skeptical of the claims. Now we're a week later, and suddenly the same people are wondering if Syracuse University was involved in a cover-up.

I think the problem is working memory overload - the incoming information doesn't fit the existing story, and comes in so fast people don't have an opportunity to incorporate it into an existing narrative - so they just throw out the old narrative and build a new one with fresh information...while completely disregarding what was previously known.

Ever hear of the movie Killer Clowns from Outer Space it was really a warning about Bernie and Laurie

Holy crap, I just rented that for my iPad to watch flying home for Thanksgiving! I'm hoping the SPD chief is more competent than the one from the movie...

Everything has progressed beyond what I could have imagined less than 2 weeks ago that if they say that the Fines are actually pod people from a far away galaxy tomorrow, it would now be in the realm of possibility for me. In fact I think I'd prefer they embrace that OTHER galaxy as their origin. Of course I know some posters will say "I knew that - I had heard rumors that they were pod people years ago".

Well, not "years"...but I did suggest last week that Bernie was a pod person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom