TV shows that apparently only you liked | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TV shows that apparently only you liked

Golden Girls was a great show. I watch it almost every weeknight on Hallmark.

Agreed. Let's be honest. people weren't watching it all those years for the sex appeal (with the possible exception of those in the over 70 demographic and those who like much older women demographic)

Agreed. Let's be honest. people weren't watching it all those years for the s e x appeal (with the possible exception of those in the over 70 demographic and those who like much older women demographic)

It last something like seven seasons. A lot of people watched it.

Agreed. Let's be honest. people weren't watching it all those years for the s e x appeal (with the possible exception of those in the over 70 demographic and those who like much older women demographic)

Speak for yourself, I always wanted one crack at Blanche. I bet she knew her way around.

Speak for yourself, I always wanted one crack at Blanche. I bet she knew her way around.
aaaannnndddd...we're done here.

nice job fellas.

th

0.jpg

are pics of Fonzie 'jumping the shart', banned on this site like all swear words are??

if so, that's BS.

nice job fellas.

th

0.jpg

are pics of Fonzie 'jumping the shart', banned on this site like all swear words are??

if so, that's BS.

I never saw the episode where he jumped the "shart" good lord. Although lets face it, leaping jaws on water skis would probably make all of us shart.

nice job fellas.

th

0.jpg

if so, that's BS.

I think there is a technical problem with images right now because I got the same X when I tried to post one in another thread

When I was a kid, I loved "When things were Rotten.". I don't know anyone else who ever watched it.
Also Soap, although I think that was popular.

the SINGLE GUY had a coveted slot in the NBC must see lineup but only lasted a blink. i found it funny.
have never seen it in syndication. they did one of the better thanksgiving episodes i've ever seen.

When I was a kid, I loved "When things were Rotten.". I don't know anyone else who ever watched it.
Also Soap, although I think that was popular.
Loved both of those shows.

Jericho. Show from 2006, cancelled after one season. I really liked it. Not sure why it wasn't more popular honestly.
I feel like that was in the "it isn't Lost, but it's kinda like Lost" genre, but at the time we didn't need it because we had Lost.

We needed the shows like that after Lost.

Life starring Damien Lewis. Lasted only two seasons but thought it was an excellent show.

Life starring Damien Lewis. Lasted only two seasons but thought it was an excellent show.
Great show. Adam Arkin and Sarah Shahi as well. She was not hard to look at.

Great show. Adam Arkin and Sarah Shahi as well. She was not hard to look at.
I didn't know Shahi had a career outside of Person of Interest.

since this thread is still going...I don't mind watching a lot of the Disney or Nickelodeon shows my kids watch. some of the cartoons are great...the Star Wars ones, Gravity Falls, Phinneus and Ferb, but even the live ones are good like Henry Danger, the Thundermans, Lab Rats, Nicky, Ricky Dicky something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom