Tyler Ennis Fiba U19 World Championship | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis Fiba U19 World Championship

Francis03

All American
Dios Mio. that's a heck of a stat line for international competition.

I would like to see more assist

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hard to judge stuff like that without watching the games. Who knows if Tyler should have had about 7-8 assist but his teammates couldn't finish or ended up getting fouled. I think most have seen Tyler enough to know that he's a very good passer but it doesn't stop him from putting up a lot of points as well.

The game against Croatia tomorrow will be a very tough test for Canada. Outside of the US, Croatia is probably the most talented team in the field led by Dario Saric. Saric would have been a lottery pick if he had stayed in the draft this year and scored 32pts in their opening win today. Most of their players are already pro's in Europe, so it would be really cool to see if Tyler puts up crazy numbers against them.

Impossible, no other Canadians are capable of scoring. Trey lyles went to the line 10 times. I assume all do to beautiful passes from Ennis... 8 assists!

Hard to judge stuff like that without watching the games. Who knows if Tyler should have had about 7-8 assist but his teammates couldn't finish or ended up getting fouled. I think most have seen Tyler enough to know that he's a very good passer but it doesn't stop him from putting up a lot of points as well.

The game against Croatia tomorrow will be a very tough test for Canada. Outside of the US, Croatia is probably the most talented team in the field led by Dario Saric. Saric would have been a lottery pick if he had stayed in the draft this year and scored 32pts in their opening win today. Most of their players are already pro's in Europe, so it would be really cool to see if Tyler puts up crazy numbers against them.
Agreed but he is such a good passer he should get 3 assist in his sleep

They probably haven't been playing together long enough to know each others spots for Tyler to get alot of assists, once he gets to cuse and starts running the motion offense things will click.

I am more excited for Fair,Dajuan,Gbinije and Ennis then any core four scorers in recent years.
I think they can bring 1 solid first option and atleast 2 maybe 3 solid second options.

Instead of Triche,KJO,Scoop(soph,jr),Cj(soph) Jr(Rick Jackson), Paul Harris, inconsistancies. Even Johnny Flyn had trouble scoring in the lane at times and sophmore Dion who had his rough spots. They put up good points per game but were very streaky. That being said I think people are really underestimating us this year. I think Gbinije even if he doesn't kill in isolation will be a more consistant confident scorer then senior KJO at 6'7 hes easily faster then KJo off the dribble and considers himself more of a shooter then a driver. I am very confident Dajuan will bring the isolation this year. I know we will have 5 guys who can put up 10 ppg any night fully expect 6 and would give a 50+ percent chance that we have 7 guys that can. When you add that to 2 solid 2nd scoring options and defenetly one first with a few thirds thats really scary.

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/13883/08/24/32/12m3kgiXc8rPE/
Outside of Ennis and Lyles, Canada isn't getting much production from anybody else in these games so far. Stating the obvious but Drew Wiggy would've been a big help for his boys. It's good to see tho our guy Tyler The Creator putting up a lot of good numbers against top teams, because Spain and Croatia are some of the best teams in the field.

I see on the stat sheet he's listed as Tyler Ennis McIntyre. Interesting. I wonder if that's how he's going to known going forward? I doubt it...

I see on the stat sheet he's listed as Tyler Ennis McIntyre. Interesting. I wonder if that's how he's going to known going forward? I doubt it...
They always list his full name like that in international comp.

I really think Ennis is going to surprise a lot of people next year. He may not put up gaudy numbers (I'm thinking around 8.5 points and 4.5 assists) but he's going to be much more ready for college basketball and handling the point than a lot of folks probably would have guessed.

I really think Ennis is going to surprise a lot of people next year. He may not put up gaudy numbers (I'm thinking around 8.5 points and 4.5 assists) but he's going to be much more ready for college basketball and handling the point than a lot of folks probably would have guessed.
11 and 6

11 and 6

If he puts up 11 and 6 he may well be a one and done. After all, MCW was about 12 and 7.

I'd be content with 9 and 5 and a successful season, especially if he can knock down 33-35% from three, 75+% from the line, and have an assist to turnover ratio of about 2.5-to-1.

If he puts up 11 and 6 he may well be a one and done. After all, MCW was about 12 and 7.

I'd be content with 9 and 5 and a successful season, especially if he can knock down 33-35% from three, 75+% from the line, and have an assist to turnover ratio of about 2.5-to-1.
Weak draft. 11 and 6 heard it here first.

TE will be fine. He'll manage the game well and be a great teammate. He's not a very vocal guy but from what I've seen he's a great leader. I won't be too hung up on #s for a Freshman but I think jekelish's projections sound reasonable.

I think with Tyler, one thing people will find out very quickly is he's a winner. That's what he cares about and he does what the coach & team require him to do in order to win that particular game. I also think he'll put up better shooting #s than MCW did this year. He really needs to get stronger, so hopefully he's hitting the weight room to add 5-10 lbs.

I'm excited to see him in Orange but his teammates should be elated because he will make them better. He throws a nice lob pass too and that will be fun to watch. The Creator to The Beast should be a good looking combo.

It's hard to deduce a ton from assist/turnover numbers without watching, but I'm sure he'd have more assists if Wiggins chose to play. Granted, he probably wouldn't be putting up all these 20-point games either, but he's shooting it pretty efficiently considering the circumstances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom