Tyler Ennis Fiba U19 World Championship | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis Fiba U19 World Championship

I'm sure a group of people from this board could have balanced scoring against Iran. It's flipping Iran. Will any of those kids make any pro league in the world?

Actually, an Iranian player, Kazemi, got picked in the NBA draft last week--by the 76er's, I think. Played for Oregon, and he helped take them to the Sweet 16.

Was Kazemi playing?

My point (and I bet you got it) was that good hoops players can come from anywhere. What did we know about guys from Germany before Nowitzki, or (to a lesser extent) players from France before Parker?

not only could i drop a trip dub on Iran. I could end their nuclear program at the same time. Shame i'm not 19.
Bjorn would OWNNN them...The guy is a allstar.

My point (and I bet you got it) was that good hoops players can come from anywhere. What did we know about guys from Germany before Nowitzki, or (to a lesser extent) players from France before Parker?

Yea sure they can come from anywhere. But how many good basketball players do you expect to come out of Iran?

Yea sure they can come from anywhere. But how many good basketball players do you expect to come out of Iran?

You're right. If Ennis only scored 12 points against Iran, he must be awful.

After 5 games, Ennis is leading in scoring, 22.2 ppg
http://prague2013.fiba.com/pages/en.../9616/sp/ALL/ss/PPG/srid/ALL/top-players.html

He is also up there in the top 10:
Assists, 3.2
Steals, 1.8

Do we still need scoring? Looks to be at least 5 players+ that score 8 ppg+.
Fair, Grant, Roberson, Coleman, Gbinije/Cooney/BJ/Buss and
this guy:
Ennis.jpg

:)

Jonathan Givony@DraftExpress 2m
If Trey Lyles' ankle is healthy, why not. I heard he's a game-time decision. RT @_theDESTROYER Does Canada have a shot to beat this US team?

Oh geez. If Lyles isn't going to play and Tyler is still sick then this game will basically be a scrimmage for Team USA.

Well unfortunately for whatever reason ESPNU decided not to show the game live and will replay it tonight at 7pm. It's streaming live on ESPN3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom