Tyler Ennis Fiba U19 World Championship | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis Fiba U19 World Championship

Tyler's overall averages for the tourney. 9 games-20.8ppg(leading scorer overall), 4rpg, 2.7apg, 22% 3pt 4-18 overall, 70% ft 36-51 overall.

Fran Fraschilla@franfraschilla 1h
Strong, scoring point. By no means a one and done guy but helps immediately. RT @ryanburr: @franfraschilla how good is Tyler Ennis?.

Franny and Bilas are the only ESPN college guys who opinions I respect. Agree with Franny's point here. Tyler won't be a one n done guy, but if he's here for more than two years then consider us lucky.

Ennis is going to be a great player for us. He won't be as much of a difference maker as MCW was right from the get go, but the dropoff won't be as severe as some fear.

Kid is going to be great in Orange.

I don't follow recruiting too closely but after Francis and Tee posted about Ennis games over the holidays, I caught a few.

Ennis really reminded me of Billy E, or a more talent Laz, or Andre Miller. He got to the rim when he wanted and has tremendous body control which is rare for even senior PG in college. His touch looked good and was extremely poised.

This is type of recruit I love. A guy that can dominate college for 2, 3 or 4 years but maybe the NBA doesn't take too early because of how tall or high he can jump. He's a great basketball player, the kind that when you surround him with CJ Fair, Grant, DC2 (the DC I think we see), McCullough, bring you a title...

*Edit to add that boy did I really like Briscoe. He reminded me of Dion so much* I sure hope it's not too late for him...

I don't follow recruiting too closely but after Francis and Tee posted about Ennis games over the holidays, I caught a few.

Ennis really reminded me of Billy E, or a more talent Laz, or Andre Miller. He got to the rim when he wanted and has tremendous body control which is rare for even senior PG in college. His touch looked good and was extremely poised.

This is type of recruit I love. A guy that can dominate college for 2, 3 or 4 years but maybe the NBA doesn't take too early because of how tall or high he can jump. He's a great basketball player, the kind that when you surround him with CJ Fair, Grant, DC2 (the DC I think we see), McCullough, bring you a title...

*Edit to add that boy did I really like Briscoe. He reminded me of Dion so much* I sure hope it's not too late for him...

Watching the highlights I though Billy E. as well. Very under control.

Ennis is going to be a great player for us. He won't be as much of a difference maker as MCW was right from the get go, but the dropoff won't be as severe as some fear.

I think he will be a difference maker if only because of his desire to get everyone involved. The fact he may become a significant scoring threat is a bonus.

He was battling the flu during FIBA, correct?
Yeah. Up and down with his energy but he always battled. There was one game he was in foul trouble and was pulled due to two quickies. I think it was a combination of both. Needed some rest and foul trouble.

Yet the kid still blows up for 42 (different game).
Keeper.

You think? I am trying to temper the enthusiasm but he just seems like the type who jumps right in having a major impact. Maybe not statistically but from the "eye test".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom