Tyler Lydon to Sacramento | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Lydon to Sacramento

serious question, will he still be at the kids camp he's holding in Cuse in a couple of weeks??

not much protection in this contract at all - $50k guarantee & can be converted to a 2 way contract

Last edited:
not much protection in this contract at all - $50k guarantee & can be converted to a 2 way contract

He's got the same deal as BJ Johnson.

Far, far fall is right.

You guys revel in our guys struggles. It’s really weird.

I want Tyler Lydon to succeed. Nothing would please me more. Where in my post do I say otherwise?

Why do some people translate the truth into some sort of negativity? It's really weird how some people have Orange shaded glasses on all the time, too.

Sir, this is syracusefan.com

Fair point.

Shall I adjust to ‘an especially strong shade of Orange that does not allow one the ability to see all circumstances within the program as an outsider might’?

Fair point.

Shall I adjust to ‘an especially strong shade of Orange that does not allow one the ability to see all circumstances within the program as an outsider might’?

Maybe adjust it to something less than: woe is us, agony agony and despair! This is the end of the world for Cuse hoops! There is no buzz around this program!

:)

Last edited:
Fair point.

No, you shall not.

Fair point.

Yes, if you are an outsider. Are you?

I want Tyler Lydon to succeed. Nothing would please me more. Where in my post do I say otherwise?

Why do some people translate the truth into some sort of negativity? It's really weird how some people have Orange shaded glasses on all the time, too.

Probably because the off setting “good for him” post was missing when he signed. .

Probably because the off setting “good for him” post was missing when he signed. .

I'm supposed to post on every single thread now? C'mon. That's a little ridiculous.

Maybe adjust it to something less than: woe is us, agony agony and despair! This is the end of the world for Cuse hoops! There is no buzz around this program!

:)

Now that you mention it...

I'm not sure how this guy figured it out because I just read an article where it said the terms were not disclosed.

If true why sit out the summer league? Is this source legit? Again if true I think he needs a new agent.

If true why sit out the summer league? Is this source legit? Again if true I think he needs a new agent.

I tend to lean toward it being legit. Basically, he figures out terms of deals by scouring cap sheets for NBA teams after transactions are officially filed. From there, he's able to deduce contract values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom