Tyler Lydon to Sacramento | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Lydon to Sacramento

For guys his age and for what he is doing its all about the Benjamins right? Get under contract and make the team and get paid and hopefully put together some savings while enjoying it as much as he can. Good for him. Hopefully he gets a chance to show show some stuff. This is his 2nd contract? Pretty good..

league minimum for players with 2 years is $1.62 million

question is about the partial guarantee - for year 2 or year 1?

With 2 years of experience, it looks likes he'll earn $1.62 mil next year, though only partially guaranteed apparently.

No. Sacramento finally has some structure and a nice youth movement behind it which is why they didn't sign DeMarcus Cousins. Another year or two and they could crack the playoffs.

Sweet.

Hope he makes the most of it!

They have Bagley, Giles, Gabriel and Swanigan listed as power forwards. Even if a couple of those guys can play center (thinking Bagley and/or Swanigan) there are still two pretty talented guys at that position.

They have Bagley, Giles, Gabriel and Swanigan listed as power forwards. Even if a couple of those guys can play center (thinking Bagley and/or Swanigan) there are still two pretty talented guys at that position.

Not sure what Lydon's contract terms are... Appears to be a bigger guarantee than some of the others. Gabriel is on a two way and Swanigan played 3 games last year. Definitely a better shot there than in Denver.

Well, Bagley is a lock and a franchise building block. But you need bench guys that produce. On the plus side, Giles and Lydon do different things. Giles is more of a Center in today’s game IMO. Gabriel and Swanigan appear to be marginal prospects at the NBA level. Tyler can beat both of them out.

I think this is as good of a situation as he’ll find short of hooking on with a team that is flat out tanking, and playing well like Jerami Grant did.

I'm honestly stunned he got a 2 year deal in the NBA... but very happy for him. Hope he can find the minutes

Definitely deserved a shot since hes only had 1 healthy year in the league.

Wish he could have found his way to the Lakers or Blazers. Sacramento hasn't gone well for our guys.

league minimum for players with 2 years is $1.62 million

question is about the partial guarantee - for year 2 or year 1?

i assume its a 1 yr plus a team option

The Kings also threw a bag full of money at Trevor Ariza, whose best years are behind him, but the money says he will play. A $1.6M contract in the NBA guarantees nothing. With that said, I'm hoping Lydon can make the most of this opportunity and turn it into something more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom