Tyler Roberson video... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson video...

Hey Tee here is a friendly bet between me and you. I bet you that BJ averages more minutes than Roberson. The reasoning is simple BJ will be the third best guard on the team and will face less competition than Roberson.
Listen to bees and tee brother .

Blackwell wasn't the first player that came to mind as I never thought he was real athletic. I think he is more like a Wallace with a better deep shot.

I predict he will start but its only a guess. I love Grant too and think he goes pro after this year. I think Roberson may only be a 2 year guy too. I am very high on both players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny, because Grant reminds me more of Wallace. And I also think that people forget just how good Ryan was coming out of HS - top 40, if not McDonald's AA when he signed with Illinois. When I watch Roberson's videos, he seems to mostly play below the rim.

Hey Tee here is a friendly bet between me and you. I bet you that BJ averages more minutes than Roberson. The reasoning is simple BJ will be the third best guard on the team and will face less competition than Roberson.
Can't take that bet. Too big a fan of BJ.
:)

That's funny, because Grant reminds me more of Wallace. And I also think that people forget just how good Ryan was coming out of HS - top 40, if not McDonald's AA when he signed with Illinois. When I watch Roberson's videos, he seems to mostly play below the rim.
LOL
Just
LOL
14 seconds in
I reiterate
LOL
This is typical of what I've seen of his relationship with the rim.

LOL
Just
LOL
14 seconds in
I reiterate
LOL
Tee has seen more of roberson than anyone here. Far as I am concerned he is the leading expert on all things tyler related. Tee, tell us all a Lil something about what roberson brings to the table.

I thought God Shammgod decided to go with Providence???
Godsgift went to stj... question is... where is godspower going to go?

Edit. Autocorrect is the worst thing to happen to this world since communism.

Tee has seen more of roberson than anyone here. Far as I am concerned he is the leading expert on all things tyler related. Tee, tell us all a Lil something about what roberson brings to the table.
A whole lot of trouble.
T - stands for Trouble
Y - whY?
L - Loves
E - to Eat
R - the lunch of other Recruits

A whole lot of trouble.
T - stands for Trouble
Y - whY?
L - Loves
E - to Eat
R - the lunch of other Recruits
What if their lunch is vegan? Does he say that shizz? Cuz I would.

Meatatarian

I love Roberson and think he is going to be great. I also think he will be really good right away. We are so loaded up front next year though I honestly don't know what to think. My guess is Coleman starts at center with Fair and Grant. I think Keita plays big minutes off the bench and Christmas struggles to find minutes. I think he gets beaten out for minutes by Roberson who is more versatile. In my mind Fair plays 35 minutes and grant plays 28-30. That leaves 15 minutes left. I think Roberson get's 10 and Xmas 5. I think as the year goes on it will trend toward Roberson as the 15 minutes start to shrink town to 12 or so.

Tee has been so Roberson focused he has forgotten JB's team structuring philosopy. JB would prefer not to give frosh a big role on the team. MCW, DC2, and lastly Grant, were all similarly talented frosh.

JB tries to reward players who have paid their dues. This is why I do not expect to see a radical reduction in BMK minutes. Nor do I expect a significant reduction in Rak minutes. CJ came back and JB will reward him by showcasing him. Grant paid his dues as the fourth forward and will now be promoted to third forward. I expect CJ/Grant/Rak/DC2/BMK all to get more minutes than a frosh Roberson. It's how JB likes things to play out.

To expect Roberson to start and/or to be part of a 3 way split of the 80 at forward seems to go against the normal way JB would like to progress his team.

Tee has been so Roberson focused he has forgotten JB's team structuring philosopy. JB would prefer not to give frosh a big role on the team. MCW, DC2, and lastly Grant, were all similarly talented frosh.

JB tries to reward players who have paid their dues. This is why I do not expect to see a radical reduction in BMK minutes. Nor do I expect a significant reduction in Rak minutes. CJ came back and JB will reward him by showcasing him. Grant paid his dues as the fourth forward and will now be promoted to third forward. I expect CJ/Grant/Rak/DC2/BMK all to get more minutes than a frosh Roberson. It's how JB likes things to play out.

To expect Roberson to start and/or to be part of a 3 way split of the 80 at forward seems to go against the normal way JB would like to progress his team.
I don't disagree with you. I see him getting jerami grant(freshman year) like minutes. I think he will earn himself a role with his hardnosed play. The dude rebounds and has an offensive game.

What if their lunch is vegan? Does he say that shizz? Cuz I would.

Meatatarian
He eats a lot of snack packs.
I would call him an omnivore.
ff_bottom.jpg

Tyler Ennis.

You're right. I have been Tyler focused, but for good reason. Kid's a monster in a beast's suit. :D
15 minutes.
Boom!

If we are winning...if we lose a few all bets are off!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LOL
Just
LOL
14 seconds in
I reiterate
LOL

I'm not saying he can't or doesn't dunk. In that clip package, how many of his shots are off the glass from in close, or laying it in off glass at the end of a fast break, and then think about Donte Greene, for instance, who used to be Mr. Phi Slamma Jamma.

You've watched full games of his, as I have, and he seems less bouncy than a lot of guys who are prospects at his level, but he has more actual basketball skill. Some guys are just athletes who happen to play basketball. I see Roberson as more of a basketball player first. He makes the solid play, not the spectacular, which is good. It's what coaches want to see. Wes Johnson and Hakim Warrick had freakish athleticism. I just haven't seen that from Roberson.

I'm not saying he can't or doesn't dunk. In that clip package, how many of his shots are off the glass from in close, or laying it in off glass at the end of a fast break, and then think about Donte Greene, for instance, who used to be Mr. Phi Slamma Jamma.

You've watched full games of his, as I have, and he seems less bouncy than a lot of guys who are prospects at his level, but he has more actual basketball skill. Some guys are just athletes who happen to play basketball. I see Roberson as more of a basketball player first. He makes the solid play, not the spectacular, which is good. It's what coaches want to see. Wes Johnson and Hakim Warrick had freakish athleticism. I just haven't seen that from Roberson.
I'd take actual basketball skill over freakish athleticism any day twice on Sunday. Players being drafted on freakish athleticism and "potential" are whats ruining the NBA. Also,hiring recently retired NBA players as head coaches doesn't help either. Sorry to get off topic.

Many people may disagree with me, but I don't think Billy Owens had that top notch athleticism either. He was just a gifted basketball player, with the vision and handle of a guard in the body of a power forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom