Tyler Roberson | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson

Rutgirls is just a courtesy visit. Was told that they're not a real factor in this battle.

Kind of like a courtesy flush?

doo doo.jpg

Roberson cuts list to Kansas, Syracuse and Villanova.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/tyler-roberson-cuts-list-to-3/

Villanova – I visited Villanova this past weekend and attended their Midnight Madness. I had fun and really enjoyed it. Although I was only at Villanova for a day I felt at home and knew after the visit that I didn’t need to take my last visit.

I don't like the sound of that!

Villanova – I visited Villanova this past weekend and attended their Midnight Madness. I had fun and really enjoyed it. Although I was only at Villanova for a day I felt at home and knew after the visit that I didn’t need to take my last visit.

ah .

Enjoy mediocrity, Nova sucks and there is no sunshine on the horizon.

As ED says, this is not good news unless we get VL, then everything's rosy.

Ehhh not any more worried about Nova than I would be otherwise. Of course he liked it if they're still on the list. But he didn't like it enough to commit on the spot either. Still rather have Vonleh or even Lawrence (although he seems bound elsewhere)... but would still be thrilled with Robersonand think we have as good a shot as any.

Nova and Wright had to be selling it all out because they have missed on every front line guy in 2013

Last reports were we had really good feelings after his visit a couple weeks back. If something has changed it can only mean that we are better position with Vonleh. we are getting one of these mofos dammit!

Everybody's in the know. You know?

Ha, I have to stalk on twitter and instagram to get my info, I actually look forward to when Francis or Jake chime in so I can quit talking out my a$$ :/

fwiw-trying to make the most sense and logic out of all this and if you take a look on on the recruiting chart, you can see Nova already has a verbal from Kris
Jenkins and just recently offered Austin Colbert. ironically, Jerry Meyer at 247 sports tweeted that he can see Roberson going to Nova based on style of play. saying hes a natural 4 and wants to play on the perimeter, and in the article posted about him on the site, Roberson says he wants to be used more as a 3 and on the wing in college. kind of contradicted himself with that one, but im thinking were money with Roberson. with a Roberson commit, does this put us out of the running for Vonleh though?

Yeah I think Roberson/Vonleh/Lawrence is a "only get one" situation. Would rather have Vonleh IMO, but if someone wants to commit you take it. The only guy I think we'd take as a forward in addition to one of those 3 is Wiggins. If we get one plus Jordan we technically dont hae the scholly for another, but there would be some way to make room for Wiggins. Really it'd only take MCW leaving early officially to clear room.
fwiw-trying to make the most sense and logic out of all this and if you take a look on on the recruiting chart, you can see Nova already has a verbal from Kris
Jenkins and just recently offered Austin Colbert. ironically, Jerry Meyer at 247 sports tweeted that he can see Roberson going to Nova based on style of play. saying hes a natural 4 and wants to play on the perimeter, and in the article posted about him on the site, Roberson says he wants to be used more as a 3 and on the wing in college. kind of contradicted himself with that one, but im thinking were money with Roberson. with a Roberson commit, does this put us out of the running for Vonleh though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom