Tyler Roberson | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson

Was told some encouraging things about Roberson and SU last night. Should have a better idea on where he'll end up when his visits are done but I definitely feel we're looking good in this one right now.

Sounds good Francis! Seems like its been forever since Ennis committed. Be glad once these pieces start coming together and we can generate some new excitement over a commit.

Hey Francis any chance we get vonleh and Roberson? I think we have a great shot at gettin vonleh but not so much if Roberson commits first

Hey Francis any chance we get vonleh and Roberson? I think we have a great shot at gettin vonleh but not so much if Roberson commits first

I'm no Francis, but I thought the Vonleh recruitment had kinda lost some steam lately. I did see where he wanted to come to our MM, but I didn't think we were a player anymore... Have you heard differently?

I saw a few people on twitter say we were In his top 2 and he his coming to orange madness

I'm no Francis, but I thought the Vonleh recruitment had kinda lost some steam lately. I did see where he wanted to come to our MM, but I didn't think we were a player anymore... Have you heard differently?

I think he is coming pretty sure it's in another thread, was down to us and uconn and decided to come to ours. Plus I'm pretty sure ennis is pitching all if them the fact that they can play together.

I saw a few people on twitter say we were In his top 2 and he his coming to orange madness
Dunno bout top two but he's still interested in syracuse. Interesting developments.

That's a very good question and I would think if Roberson commits then it would probably diminish our chances with Vonleh. The key thing is that his recruitment will go into the spring, and if either Rak or DC2 leaves, then things would get interesting again.

That's a very good question and I would think if Roberson commits then it would probably diminish our chances with Vonleh. The key thing is that his recruitment will go into the spring, and if either Rak or DC2 leaves, then things would get interesting again.
Just how interesting?

Roberson is waiting for the spring? Or Vonleh?

Just how interesting?
As interesting as you want it to be ashley_schaeffer_square.jpg

If we land Vonleh I will post a picture of myself wearing nothing but an orange peel.

Not happening.

If we land Vonleh I will post a picture of myself wearing nothing but an orange peel.

Not happening.
Please never do that unless you are an attractive she.

Not happening.
Even that may be too big for you...or are you speaking to girth...another Jack&Coke please

Ugggh! There's just some things that it's impossible to wrap your head around.

Ugggh! There's just some things that it's impossible to wrap your head around.
He lives near there.

Same thing for SJU with Whitehead going for their MM. Location benefited us for couple guys like Obokoh and Bryant being in attendance :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom