Tyus Battle now playing for Guangxi Rhinos in the Chinese NBL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle now playing for Guangxi Rhinos in the Chinese NBL

Kudos to him for putting a positive face on this, but lets be completely honest - his situation is absolutely horrible. His existence sounds like a fate worse than prison. He speaks of the benefits of "killing time." He can't really communicate with his family or friends. I've worked in Moscow and even that would be an unenviable situation, but this? In the middle of the pandemic on top of it? A hideous outcome for a great kid.

I wanted to post a funny song about Russia, but apparently we can't post youtube videos anymore

How much does he make a year over there?

I wanted to post a funny song about Russia, but apparently we can't post youtube videos anymore

^(YouTube video)

Last edited:
Looks like Battle's jumper/mechanics have smoothed out a lot, he's looking great on those shots - very cool to see that aspect of his game grow & improve.

I guy that lived near me a few years back was a pro hockey player. Second round pick of the Sabres. He made it to the NHL but was really a minor league player. He told me that the $$ in Russia was scary good. But they paid in cash and people involved, well, you didn't want to involved with them.

Read up on the planes they used for roadies .. not safe

BTO said
you ain't seen nnnnnnothing nyet ...

(you ain't been around son...go to school)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom