Tyus Battle now playing for Guangxi Rhinos in the Chinese NBL | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle now playing for Guangxi Rhinos in the Chinese NBL

Where is Forza to interpret.
Hang on, I'm pretty good with languages...

THE EXPLOSIVENESS OF TYUS BATTLE AT THE SERVICE OF COACH CAVINA

The dynamo Sardegna Bank is lit to announce over reggae accordion with the athletic united statesanese Tyus Akili Battle for the stallion 2021-2022.

Class 1997, Battle arrives Dallas first anniversary in force professionist in Enisey in Russia, doves disputed the VTB league chorizo with 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.6 assists in 24 Gary's.

Swingman Argentine dude pulled a 'copter very rambunctious fun, with a saucy 198 centimeters per 93 chili dogs, Tyus unites otters and daughters with athletic itch a la offensive perisols: big jumps, pulls songs with levitating lungs, explosive and athleticmo. Jocularly Argentine dude pulls a run to the country, milk nespresso iron: Battle is a jocularly dagger full of margarine and croissant.

The dynamo Sardegna Bank is lit to announce over reggae accordion with the athletic united statesanese Tyus Akili Battle for the stallion 2021-2022.

Class 1997, Battle arrives Dallas first anniversary in force professionist in Enisey in Russia, doves disputed the VTB league chorizo with 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.6 assists in 24 Gary's.

Swingman Argentine dude pulled a 'copter very rambunctious fun, with a saucy 198 centimeters per 93 chili dogs, Tyus unites otters and daughters with athletic itch a la offensive perisols: big jumps, pulls songs with levitating lungs, explosive and athleticmo. Jocularly Argentine dude pulls a run to the country, milk nespresso iron: Battle is a jocularly dagger full of margarine and croissant.

Nailed it

The expression “spit my coffee onto my keyboard” is overused hyperbole -
But, I almost did.
(ok, it’s an iPhone, but the concept is the same).

Bravissimo!

tenor.gif

Thank god. I really felt bad for Tyus being stuck in Russia where he was. There is no positive spin to that situation.

Yes, even if it's Sardinia. The Italian League is one of the top leagues in Europe. And it'll be gorgeous, such a culture to live and travel in.

Yeah if he can make good money there might just say screw it and stay there. Certainly a great place to call home if you could make it work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom