Tyus Battle returning | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle returning

He’s coming back. He didn’t just come into info moments ago. His “advisors” did the work. I’d be shocked if he reversed course after Boeheim leaked it. He had to have spoken to the staff

How do you know JB leaked it?

Can he just hurry up with the Players Tribune article already?

Seriously though, as a Celtics fan, having Hayward flashbacks. Lol...hope it works out the same way (minus the ankle thing and all)

How do you know JB leaked it?

I don’t know anything but the national guys are his guys. Who else would have it that close to situation? I doubt it’s Gerry or Red

You honestly don’t think Jim has his guys in media he feeds stuff ?

Could this make Tyus reverse his decision?

I’m assuming there is a lot of maneuvering in the waning hours before the deadline with agents/teams/players
A lot can change in a short amount of time

I don’t know anything but the national guys are his guys. Who else would have it that close to situation? I doubt it’s Gerry or Red

I don’t think jb leaks stuff. Could have been a number of people. An nba person, an agent, etc.

I don’t think jb leaks stuff. Could have been a number of people. An nba person, an agent, etc.

Really? I’m shocked u think this. He seems to be as media savvy a guy there is. Even Belichick has Seth Wickersham

In this day and age, with technology what it is, I'd look to a lot of other conclusions with a higher degree of certainty than I would JB leaking breaking news.

He could have posted it while just answering a phone call guaranteeing him a selection at 30-40
Who knows
I hate being a fan

Is it possible that the decision to withdraw from the draft was final but the decision to go back to Syracuse wasn't? I mean, it seems obvious but maybe he's thinking g league or some.craziness???

I doubt it but spitballing.

No chance. If he was thinking any of that, he'd just stay in the draft.

I mean...I agree would be unlikely. But maybe every team said "you have hole X ...fix it and you will go rd 1 next year...and your chances of fixing it are better in the g league"...i.dunno

16A7E352-DBD8-4285-AFC4-D3F360AC3B5A.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom