Tyus Battle returning | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle returning

Damn it. I yelped when I heard it on Sirius ESPNU. Now I read this thread and...damn it.

Can't be true...I read on this very board that JB had lost control of the program, nobody wanted to play for him anymore, he couldn't recruit, etc.
Not sure JB or NBA evaluators should get the credit.

View attachment 129334
38564951-99AC-4E04-9C34-97461223FBD6.gif

I would think so why would anyone set themselves to be hated like that.

"hated". that's a word only you would use.

Well we will absolutely know within 3 1/2 hrs. Don’t need an eleven o’clock adrenaline rush but I’ll take it

Glad he took the time to make the decision that was best for him. There is no set guide for this decision and there are many team and personal variables. And glad it worked that what he thought was his best choice helped us as well.

There is so much giph material in this thread I may not be able to stop...seriously
966207A3-CA66-4EEC-9CD7-796A892626D4.gif

The oddest part is him posting it himself. Something must have happened from the time he posted it/announced and when he deleted. I really dont think it’s for him to do his own announcement

OK...so Tyus just posted a story on Instagram that he AGAIN deleted. It said "Los Angeles, California" on it and had his orange and gray shoes. Thats all. What.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom