UB coach | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UB coach

I was so mad at Matt Roe!!!
And this was before we and the basketball world realized how important three point shooting was.

As an SU alum living in western NY I don't find Nate Oats to be a jerk. He's just excited about leading a hungry program on the way up. Reminds me of SU in the Danforth / Boeheim rise to national prominence era.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with a coach believing his players are the best players. UConn Hurley is a ing lunatic and while he gets results I'd be embarrassed by that guy leading my team.

I dont know who TB's real team is, but right now Buffalo has the NY's College Basketball Team(tm) title belt. There's a good chance we win it back next season. What kind of teams do the Johnies and Bonnies have lined up?

TrueBlue25, youre kind of like me and at times get ripped on for not wording things as well as others would like you to. Apparently folks here dont think it takes much talent to take an upstate NY school other than SU into the top 10(which theyll likely be in soon). If your original wording implied for this season, I dont have an issue with it.
It was for this season, I don’t really care to argue last decades accomplishments. I’m talking about the now.

Some posters differ in opinion, it’s fine. It’s a online fan forum.

I dont know who TB's real team is, but right now Buffalo has the NY's College Basketball Team(tm) title belt. There's a good chance we win it back next season. What kind of teams do the Johnies and Bonnies have lined up?

TrueBlue25, youre kind of like me and at times get ripped on for not wording things as well as others would like you to. Apparently folks here dont think it takes much talent to take an upstate NY school other than SU into the top 10(which theyll likely be in soon). If your original wording implied for this season, I dont have an issue with it.

What title are you talking about? For NY teams, in the 2019 season, in DECEMBER? The whole premise is crazy so I'm not really interested in arguing it, but people here are making pretty grand conclusions based on really small samples sizes and projecting this snapshot into the future. Despite our challenges any other coach in NY would jump at the chance to coach at SU, because of history, facilities, brand, conference, money, etc. Those things aren't changing. Congratulations, you've successfully forced me to defend SU's basketball legacy and future over SUNY Buffalo's. Self-imposed board ban.

There’s no title, he’s just referring to who last won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom