2. Iowa State
4. Creighton they go up to 3 if they win tonight
Buffalo
3. Villanova
3. Syracuse down to 4 if Creighton or Mich State win
Spokane
4. San Diego State
4. Michigan State can move up to 3 and Buffalo with a win tomorrow

agree with everything except Creighton moving up to a 3 with win tonight. Michigan state takes our 3 if they win tomorrow otherwise they are a 4. Also San Diego State losing today locks us into being top 14 on s curve

That's some reward for Iowa State, should they win tonight. 1000+ mile hike to the Alamo.

root for Baylor and Providence if you want us on the 3 line

That's some reward for Iowa State, should they win tonight. 1000+ mile hike to the Alamo.

There not getting past Kansas on S curve unless committee drops Kansas to 4 because of Embiid injury

There not getting past Kansas on S curve unless committee drops Kansas to 4 because of Embiid injury

I don't think they deserve to be ahead of Kansas. What they also don't deserve is going to a region b/c it's "B12 territory". Heck, Buffalo is 200 miles closer than San Antonio.

my current s curve top 16 with pod :
1- Florida(Orlando)
2- Arizona(San Diego)
3- Wichita State (St Louis)
4- Michigan(Milwaukee)
--
5- Villanova(Buffalo)
6- Wisconsin(Milwaukee)
7- Duke(Raleigh)
8- Kansas(St Louis)
-
9- Louisville(Orlando)
10- Virginia(Raleigh)
11- Iowa State(San Antonio)
12- Syracuse(Buffalo)
--
13- Creighton( San Antonio)
14- Michigan State(will move to a 3 with win tomorrow)(Spokane)
15- San Diego State(Spokane)
16- UCLA( San Diego)

I don't think they deserve to be ahead of Kansas. What they also don't deserve is going to a region b/c it's "B12 territory". Heck, Buffalo is 200 miles closer than San Antonio.

There fans would rather go to san Antonio than Buffalo im sure

There is really no fair pod to place Iowa St, after St. Louis and Milwaukee are gone. That sucks for a 2/3 seed.

current top 4 seeds in each region of my up to the minute bracket:

South-
1-Florida
2- Duke
3- Iowa State
4- Michigan State

West-
1-Arizona
2- Kansas
3- Syracuse
4- Creighton

Midwest-
1-Wichita St
2-Wisconsin
3- Louisville
4- UCLA

East-
1- Michigan
2- Villanova
3- Virginia
4- San Diego st

Poppy Iowa State is behind Wichita State, Kansas, Michigan, Wisconsin. The next best pod for them is San Antonio because it's where they have alums in Texas and it makes the most sense. They aren't catching the other 4 teams so if they wanted St. Louis they should have beaten KU more than 1 out of 3 times.

I'm not convinced UCLA will in end up being team #16.

This was UCLA's first top 25 win all year. They accomplished literally nothing OOC - no top 100 wins. They have that horrible loss vs Washington St (sub 200). They have alot of 26-50 victories because that is the home of the P12 this year.

Compare them to UConn for example

UCLA vs UConn
26/8 (Rpi 15) vs 26/8 (Rpi 22)
Top 25: 1-2 (Arizona) vs 3-4 (Florida, Cincy, Cincy)
Top 50: 8-5 vs 7-5
Top 100: 13-7 vs 11-7
Bad Loss; Washington St vs Houston

Not much difference. Not conclusive in either way. I probably lean to UCLA, but its not so definitive that we know what the committee will do. Can probably add Cincy to a contender against UCLA as well.

UNC probably not - too much crap after its elite wins. VCU actually has a very comparable resume to UCLA if they win the A-10... 1 top 25 win (Virginia), but then a bunch of wins against teams similar to the P12 middle pack. they would be 13-6 as well vs top 100, and one bad loss. But I am pretty sure where the committee would go on that - they never go for a mid major.

I will probably have UCLA as my final 4, but will think about it.

UCLA shouldn't be a 4 or 5. They've done little all season to prove they belong up that high. They got smoked by Wazzu just 1 week ago. They played great this week, but don't have the other wins to back it up. Next best win is...Colorado?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom