Uconn/Houston tonight | Syracusefan.com

Uconn/Houston tonight

Briancuse

Living Legend
Does Houston win by 60, or call off the dogs, no pun intended?

Lets see if houston can score as many points as the vaunted Orange O. I believe they will. Be nice if they didn"t.

Does Houston win by 60, or call off the dogs, no pun intended?

UConn beat Houston last year. Widely believed to be competing for a P5 spot. Houston will run up the score if they can.

Diaco punted from the Houston 38 yard line on a 4th and 3, after 3 straight runs.
I am shocked.jpg

My god that punt was awful, completely changed the momentum of the game. Im in the wanting uconn to win camp

God, the Greg Ward sucking off-fest is ridiculous

Yes he is a great athlete ... But enough, enough

Haha UConn. Your pus ay punt decision changed momentum

Houston fans use thundersticks?

Yeah, someone needs to beat them. Go Louisville.

For some unknown reason the over was 50 1/2 for this game. Easiest money I've ever made.

the best part is that the posters on the Yukon board are now going to be like "See, we are so good in the pass game we should always pass", and they are too stupid too realize that they can only pass when they are losing bad.

Diaco just PUNTED from his own 45 down 45-14 with 5:00 left, 3rd and 7. Yes, meathead fb confirmed . And yes, i am crooked bc i bet uconn, lol.

Diaco just PUNTED from his own 45 down 45-14 with 5:00 left, 3rd and 7. Yes, meathead fb confirmed . And yes, i am crooked bc i bet uconn, lol.
you should be happy then, they covered the -29 right?

you should be happy then, they covered the -29 right?

No, -21.5. Diaco punted 3x down in the 4th quarter around midfield. Meathead. Was making sure Houston didn't put up 50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom