UConn is going to msg and we're going home | Syracusefan.com

UConn is going to msg and we're going home

They're playing really well. We aren't.

Pretty simple lol

I hate uconn as much if not more than any diehard SU fan, but imo you're kidding yourself if you think their program is just going to fall off the map just like that.

Ollie will be a great coach, and uconn's success of the last 15 years is as good ad any team's.

UConn got a great draw. There are no bigs and no front court oriented teams in their first 2 games. Tailor made for them. But the other 3 teams at the regional should be screaming about how the hell did the NCAA give a #7 seed a home court advantage which is just ridiculous. They should have been sent to another region.

UConn got a great draw. There are no bigs and no front court oriented teams in their first 2 games. Tailor made for them. But the other 3 teams at the regional should be screaming about how the hell did the NCAA give a #7 seed a home court advantage which is just ridiculous. They should have been sent to another region.

we had to beat freaking dayton and western michigan in buffalo to get to the sweet 16 but Uconn had the sweet draw.

They had a shooter who sank everything inside 35 ft. If Cooney had another "ND" game then SU would have won going away. Now do not consider this a criticism of TC. It isn't. Just an observation.

It was almost fated to happen the way some here were making fun of UConn mid-season. Now we eat humble pie.

I hate uconn as much if not more than any diehard SU fan, but imo you're kidding yourself if you think their program is just going to fall off the map just like that.

It's the biggest myth in the history of Syracusefan.com. A few people started saying it, the idea gained more and more steam, and then it became accepted as a fact. They aren't going anywhere (as much as I wish they were).

It's the biggest myth in the history of Syracusefan.com. A few people started saying it, the idea gained more and more steam, and then it became accepted as a fact. They aren't going anywhere (as much as I wish they were).

I think a lot of it was just jabbing them - knowing they come here and read this board. To me it was UCONN fans who started the slinging when they were bypassed for the ACC. I actually always somewhat supported them in the tourney as a BE team. Once I saw the absolute hatred their fans had for Syracuse making it over them, they were an easy target.

They are in a mid-major conference now - that is a fact, especially with Ville leaving. However, they have the opportunity to be the kings of that conference with the right recruits and coaching.

we had to beat freaking dayton and western michigan in buffalo to get to the sweet 16 but Uconn had the sweet draw.[/quote
One has nothing to do with the other. SU got a great draw, we just didn't take advantage of it. I'm just sayin UConn got a great draw because they got teams not built to capitalize on their weak front court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom