Uconn is pathetic | Syracusefan.com

Uconn is pathetic

Marsh01

Living Legend
Getting ROLLED at Villanova. Yea this team isnt in a tailspin :oops:

Getting ROLLED at Villanova. Yea this team isnt in a tailspin :oops:
Turn the channel. It's NBA night. Melo and Linsanity vs DWill. Nets wants some redemption. Melo wants to shut everyone up. Game on.

Turn the channel. It's NBA night. Melo and Linsanity vs DWill. Nets wants some redemption. Melo wants to shut everyone up. Game on.

Picture in picture time. There is a SWAC game I have my eye on the U. I know I need help. Hey we may see one of these teams in the first round.

I will definitely watch that, but we don't have many Bilas/Raf/McDonough games left this season and I'm going to enjoy them while I can.

There has to be an 800 number out there for people watching SWAC basketball.

I have said this before. Noone watches more college hoops. Its a sickness.

LOL UConn just missed a fast break layup and putback dunk.

I just heard a major roar coming from South Florida. Anyone else hear that?

I can't believe how empty it is there. Even if both teams are bad this year, uconn is the defending champs, and nova was a top ten team last year.

Wayns isn't even playing.

UConn might have the most bipolar program in America.

ive decided college hoops is my favorite sport cuz i can watch ANY college hoops game. i wont sit and watch 2 shitty baseball teams play. i wont sit and watch 2 shitty nba teams play. i wont sit and watch 2 shitty hockey teams play. but i can certainly kill a couple hours watching 2 shitty teams play like uconn-nova :D

ive decided college hoops is my favorite sport cuz i can watch ANY college hoops game. i wont sit and watch 2 shitty baseball teams play. i wont sit and watch 2 shitty nba teams play. i wont sit and watch 2 shitty hockey teams play. but i can certainly kill a couple hours watching 2 shitty teams play like uconn-nova :D

You havent lived till you watched SWAC basketball dude...

Nova is very talented at building early leads quickly and losing them even quicker.

You're a Knicks fan... you'd really watch SWAC before the Knicks? I watch nearly as much college hoops as you, but even I will flip to the Knicks tonight before SWAC

I need a 12-step program...I actually really watched a Big West woman's game the other week!!

Did I mention the Idaho St. assistant coach is HOT?

Teddy Valentine is doing that SWAC game. He really enjoys being on TV.

I have to say it's satisfying watching two rivals stage a pillow fight in front of 7,000 people for Big Monday.

Nova is very talented at building early leads quickly and losing them even quicker.
Nova is one of the worst teams I have ever seen.. just pathetic out there..

And just like that - 30-30 at the half.

Seriously, doesn't it seem like every other game Nova goes up 20 in the first 10 minutes and still manages to get blown out in the end. Just freaking bizarre.

And just like that - 30-30 at the half.
For as bad as UConn is, Nova is that much worse (especially without Wayns). There was no way UConn was gonna be down double digits all game

Picture in picture time. There is a SWAC game I have my eye on the U. I know I need help. Hey we may see one of these teams in the first round.

Gotta love the Marsh

Nova is one of the worst teams I have ever seen.. just pathetic out there..
They're bad anyway, but without Wayns and Bell... yes, pathetic.

I need a 12-step program...I actually really watched a Big West woman's game the other week!!

Did I mention the Idaho St. assistant coach is HOT?
I watch a lot of games and definitely will stop and watch when I flip the channel to a women's game. Big East, Big West. Doesn't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom