Uconn is pathetic | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn is pathetic

Did anyone else see that Nova cheerleader? I never want to read anyone here complaining about our cheerleaders' lack of physical attractiveness again.

Did anyone else see that Nova cheerleader? I never want to read anyone here complaining about our cheerleaders' lack of physical attractiveness again.

That couldn't have been a cheerleader, think it was just a fan... A Big fan!

insult? No but it hindsight it was the type of class that is a program killer for a couple of years.

im sorry... i completely misinterpreted your original post. i made the mistake or reading from the newest posts back... sorry.

Nothin like needing a 35 footer to beat a 11-15 etam in OT without by far their best player

Wow. Pretty lucky shot. The fact that this team is struggling to beat Nova without Wayans is all you need to know about our game in Storz.

Didn't we agree yesterday that any BE road win is a "good" win?

Wow. Great defense.
I think you're Nova you let Nappier take that shot 9 out of 10 times. It was a 35 footer when he had 3 seconds left and 1 TO; I like my chances with letting him fire away.

Normally you might think this would give them momentum going forward but they're still pretty bad. Though I'm sure they'll come to play against us.

...and let's follow up that great defense with a great inbounds pass.

I think you're Nova you let Nappier take that shot 9 out of 10 times. It was a 35 footer when he had 3 seconds left and 1 TO; I like my chances with letting him fire away.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, and it was definitely a pretty low-percentage shot. I just feel like Nova could've gotten on him just a little though.

Wow. Pretty lucky shot. The fact that this team is struggling to beat Nova without Wayans is all you need to know about our game in Storz.

Uh, ND trailed Nova by 20 the other day and had to go to OT to pull it out. I think ND beat SU.

same thing happened to ND 2 days ago, would you say ND is struggling just like UConn?

FWIW, UConn is now in the tourney. After us, they have Providence and Pitt.

Saturday's game isn't so important for them anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom