Uconn opens -7 over SU... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn opens -7 over SU...

Im not betting but if I did Id bet Uconn minus points. I think we lose by 10. But then again Im burnt after the last 15 years so dont listen to me.

What?

Diaco said today that their program is built to "keep points down." They want field position and to own TOP. It'll be interesting seeing teams with diametrically opposed philosophies on the game. One based on FOOTBAW! and the other on a cerebral and modern approach to the game.

Diaco said today that their program is built to "keep points down." They want field position and to own TOP. It'll be interesting seeing teams with diametrically opposed philosophies on the game. One based on FOOTBAW! and the other on a cerebral and modern approach to the game.
Quite the entertaining philosophy they have there. Maybe someday they will discover fire.

Vegas always wins. Remember that.

Vegas always wins. Remember that.

They don't always win. They can lose if the betting uis lopsided and they get the wrong result

They are assured of winning if they can get the betting even on each side of the bet so they can live off "the vig".

Vegas adjusting the line from UConn -7 to UConn -3 means that they didn't have quite enough action on the UConn side of the bet. So to move betting to UConn, they sweetened the odds.

Im not betting but if I did Id bet Uconn minus points. I think we lose by 10. But then again Im burnt after the last 15 years so dont listen to me.

I agree. All I hear about how bad UCONN's offense is, their QB will look like Cam Newton Saturday, like and we will continue to look like keystone cops on defense...In addition, we have never won or played well there. In addition we are a 3 point underdog, really should not surprise anyone if we lose

Driving 81 South after another woodshed beating at the dome gets old.

NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR!! no wait 2019 is when this thing is really going to take off!!! ( And I am not saying it won't just been this way for 15 years)

If we played this game week two, the line would be flipped...at least.

Public perception is part of the factor.

Agreed. 100%.

I agree. All I hear about how bad UCONN's offense is, their QB will look like Cam Newton Saturday, like and we will continue to look like keystone cops on defense...In addition, we have never won or played well there. In addition we are a 3 point underdog, really should not surprise anyone if we lose

NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR!! no wait 2019 is when this thing is really going to take off!!! ( And I am not saying it won't just been this way for 15 years)

So our defense is worse than Maine's?

Man, you're taking this hard.

Man, you're taking this hard.

I'm glad there are people who still take it hard. Better than complete numbness and apathy. I believe in Babers but also know we've heard a similar song and dance before.

I'm glad there are people who still take it hard. Better than complete numbness and apathy. I believe in Babers but also know we've heard a similar song and dance before.

I try to start fresh with a new coach. No sense is adding the past onto a guy who wasn't here.

Being jaded is a short jump from apathy. I prefer guarded hope and optimism.

They don't always win. They can lose if the betting uis lopsided and they get the wrong result

They are assured of winning if they can get the betting even on each side of the bet so they can live off "the vig".

Vegas adjusting the line from UConn -7 to UConn -3 means that they didn't have quite enough action on the UConn side of the bet. So to move betting to UConn, they sweetened the odds.

To add: To sweeten the initial Syracuse betting, they gave Syracuse 7 points, considering the back to back losses. This drop to +3 indicates that many people believe Syracuse will at least keep it close. Even the UConn fans know their team is not going to score much.

Let me be clear, I'm still all in with Babers, I'm just burnt out from watching bad football for the better part of 15 years

Line back up to Mutts -5 at some places. Shows money flowing back to Storrs to balance the inflow on Cuse at -7 which is what Vegas wants at the end of the day as others have noted above.

I don't know what the score will be; but I do know we will win. My friend just called, ne bought tickets for the game. I have never seen SU football in person; but I have seen 7 SU sporting events in person. Every time I been to a game we have won. (4 lacrosse games at Gillette Stadium 2 semi final wins and 2 national championship wins, 3 men's basketball wins 2 in nj the second sent us to the final four and last year for senior day at the dome. Pumped for Saturday, I will be 8 and 0 when the game is done. GO CUSE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom