UConn... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

UConn...

let me know. my office is about a block from MSG. if I can make it, I will
Very nice! I plan to make the set an all SUFan tribute, starting with Cuse Troop and GFGF.

Of course with Cuse Troop being the board legend he is re imbibing alcohol, that may take up most of the 5 minutes I get on stage but I'll try to get as many of you mentioned by name as I can

IMPORTANT TIP: And this is for ANY stand up show you are in the audience for. If a comic asks you a question, answer it. As briefly and honestly as possible. There's a 90% chance the comic is either warming the crowd up, especially the emcee, or trying to set one of his/her jokes up. Very few comics specialize in insult humor.

If you are lucky enough to be asked a question by say Lisa Lampanelli or OMG Don Rickles, who STILL performs live, go with it and just LAUGH at the insults they toss at you, because you've been zinged by the best.

Very nice! I plan to make the set an all SUFan tribute, starting with Cuse Troop and GFGF.

Of course with Cuse Troop being the board legend he is re imbibing alcohol, that may take up most of the 5 minutes I get on stage but I'll try to get as many of you mentioned by name as I can

IMPORTANT TIP: And this is for ANY stand up show you are in the audience for. If a comic asks you a question, answer it. As briefly and honestly as possible. There's a 90% chance the comic is either warming the crowd up, especially the emcee, or trying to set one of his/her jokes up. Very few comics specialize in insult humor.

If you are lucky enough to be asked a question by say Lisa Lampanelli or OMG Don Rickles, who STILL performs live, go with it and just LAUGH at the insults they toss at you, because you've been zinged by the best.

fyi, I don't need either a name drop from stage or being taught how to be a good audience member for a comedy show. I've been to many and have hung with many comedians, ranging from unknown friends who've been working out the comedy muscle for years to some fairly big names to some regulars on THSS.

I look forward to seeing you work

Wait a minute, Ollie thinks Gilbert can be back for Maui after dislocating his left shoulder again? He can recover from that in three days?

m0-tow.gif

I would love for Loyola to have pulled that out. Then they could be 0-4 before OK State. Oh well. I will have to settle for 1-3.

I just hope we beat them by 20. They remind me of a worse version of our 2015 team.

I would love for Loyola to have pulled that out. Then they could be 0-4 before OK State. Oh well. I will have to settle for 1-3.

Thats ok let them have their moment, they won't be seeing too many numbers in the win column this year.

the best part about Yukon fans is that they disparage virtually every fanbase they play against. until they get beat, then they opine about how good the program they lost to was.

I think we are all forgetting -- they beat Loyola Marymount on the road!!! They are road warriors, they went into the loud house that is the Loyola Marymount gym and showed the country just how elite they are. And those close games at home against mighty Wagner and Northeastern? The committee will look at those scrappy performances closely and give them credit come tourney time!

1-3 and Gilbert and Larrier injured? Ouch. I might sell my tix to MSG! Lol

Also, in all honesty, which is more pathetic right now, UConn football or UConn basketball?

I honestly don't know.

OK State beat Central Arkansas by 12 and let them score 90. That was their best win before Maui. Someone at BY called OK State a Sweet 16 team lol!! Just like Wagner who hasn't won a game since they beat UConn.

It is hard to talk trash before we play them because you never know, but that game mean a hell of a lot more to them than it does for us. We're 8-2 in our last 10 vs. them so i'll take our chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom