Uconn's only legit big man suspended indefinitely | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn's only legit big man suspended indefinitely

Oh when you said "addition by subtraction" I thought you meant they'd be better without him. If nothing else he's a body and 5 fouls, and arguably a better defensive player than Olander.
The addition by subtraction comment was probably taking it too far; I wrote that to emphasize how much Wolf sucks.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/wolf-arrested-suspended.33421/

LOL must be Karma for that post over there bashing SU for no reason.
images

I agree, but he's hilarious (by accident). I love when they rag on him for taking himself so seriously.

His calls about Steve Langford and his appearances at Arco Arena (0.0) are the best. If you have some time to burn or are bored at work, check out Youtube a guy on there has every single Eric the Midget call in.

How far do you think the zone will extend out? I mean we will be daring this team to score inside.
Yeah, we will defintely extend...could be a game where we have double digit blocks too. I'll predict 11 as a team.

We will "extend" so far we may have to call out Jimmy Johnson for an endorsement deal.

Speaking of wack packers, High Pitch hasn't been around lately. He's very annoying but I like him in very small doses.

As a former Connecticut resident, I get the dry heaves everytime I go check out that board. It doesn't seem possible that you can fit so much snarky hubris onto a single page of posts. Some there actually contend that we will rue the fact that we are moving to the ACC. I didn't know that Huskies have a diet which consists mainly of sour grapes.

I hope more than ever that we obliterate them this Wednesday as a nice parting gift. In their heart of hearts (assuming they have them) they know that their programs best days are most assuredly behind them.

"Syracuse is a bunch of criminals" - every UConn fan ever
I'm not complaining but it seems like everyone's avatar is now JLH, flaunting her ample cleavage. Again, no complaints, just an observation.

Speaking of wack packers, High Pitch hasn't been around lately. He's very annoying but I like him in very small doses.

He was in studio in 2012 because he wanted to show Stern how good his life was but he just got goofed on for teh most part. Though he does appear to have a couple jobs so thats good. Speaking of missing wackpackers we havent had Jeff the Drunk on in a while or Wendy the retar d. I think Wendy may have gotten the heave ho for constant requests about Money.. Wonder what Elliot Offen is up to these days?

I'm not complaining but it seems like everyone's avatar is now JLH, flaunting her ample cleavage. Again, no complaints, just an observation.
A magic trick happens if you stare for 60 seconds

He was in studio in 2012 because he wanted to show Stern how good his life was but he just got goofed on for teh most part. Though he does appear to have a couple jobs so thats good. Speaking of missing wackpackers we havent had Jeff the Drunk on in a while or Wendy the Tristan. I think Wendy may have gotten the heave ho for constant requests about Money.. Wonder what Elliot Offen is up to these days?
Gary the cracks me up. He hates getting pranked.

Did you happen to catch the show two weeks ago or last week when they played the Eric the Midget son about him being the Grim Reaper of Tv shows? You have to hear it absolutely hilarious.

Why do half the threads on this board lately make a stop in Hijackville. I mean we don't just do off-topic, we go 5oo pages away.

Did you happen to catch the show two weeks ago or last week when they played the Eric the Midget son about him being the Grim Reaper of Tv shows? You have to hear it absolutely hilarious.
I did not. I only catch the show in bits and pieces since I have a very short commute.

Why do half the threads on this board lately make a stop in Hijackville. I mean we don't just do off-topic, we go 5oo pages away.
Would you rather be watching paint dry over at the Uconn board?

Gary the Tristan cracks me up. He hates getting pranked.

The prank calls to Gary The Retar d are absolutely classic, the one where Sal and Richard keep calling his cell phone and house phone is unreal. I also love when they call him with his own voice and he fights with the recording.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom