Uconn's only legit big man suspended indefinitely | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn's only legit big man suspended indefinitely

Some of their posters are saying that if he is found guilty, he should be kicked off the team permanently, because they aren't Syracuse. Do they forget the whole laptop thing? Williams came back very quickly and AJ Price took the heat, because he couldn't play anyway. I don't understand how they can sit there, while on probation, and be holier than thou. I never used to dislike their fans, just their team, but now I can't stand them. Lucky us, we don't have to deal with them for much longer.

The prank calls to Gary The Retar d are absolutely classic, the one where Sal and Richard keep calling his cell phone and house phone is unreal. I also love when they call him with his own voice and he fights with the recording.
In the jeopardy game between him and Beetle Juice, Howard keeps asking him to spell red. That always cracks me up.

I did not. I only catch the show in bits and pieces since I have a very short commute.

There all on Youtube, just search Ericthebedhumper3 he has everything. I will post some links when I get back to the homestead, the office isnt keen on Youtube.

In the jeopardy game between him and Beetle Juice, Howard keeps asking him to spell red. That always cracks me up.

LOL Gary was the one who kept spellign Red right, Beetle kept coming up with crazy ways to spell red even though Gary said it 3 times in a row in front of him.

The thread is definitely hijacked but The Boneyard could be re-named The Wack Pack anyway, so it's appropriate.

As the OP of this thread, I am allowed to hijack it. ;)

UConn is still good enough that if we don't bring our A game, it will go down to the last possession.

Doubtless Jim Burr will be reffing the game. 'Nuff said.

UConn is still good enough that if we don't bring our A game, it will go down to the last possession.

Buzzkill-tattoo-55738.jpg

I don't think we need our A game to beat them.

I don't think we need our A game to beat them.
Daniels/Napier/Boatright need to put up at least 60 combined. Calhoun has became a decent shooter as of late, but I think the first time seeing our zone in person will be rough for him. Evans/Nolan/Giffey are not scoring threats. Olander had a nice game vs. us in 2011 in the BET and did well vs. ND earlier this year, but I'd dare him to beat us at this point.

Their biggest problem will be rebounding, to have a shot they better shoot around 55% and hold us to around 35%, they won't be getting many offensive rebounds.

Napier is certainly capable of dropping 20+, but I'm not sure Boatright/Daniels/Calhoun.

They pretty much have to play perfect.

Best post in that thread:

I also got a chuckle out of that one.

I laugh every time I go over there when I read how DESPERATELY they want Syracuse to fall below the APR minimum guidelines so they can then have company. I mean its like they have a mole inside the university digging and digging and reporting our APR score back every 10 minutes to their board.

Best post in that thread:

That was funny. They managed to get two posts in that first page bashing us. That's pretty good considering they still hadn't really figured out what happened.

I think it's hilarious that one guy even went as far as saying SU would rue the day they went to the ACC. Really? How is that relevant in a thread about Wolf beating up a chick and taking her curling iron? Someone has an insecurity complex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom