Uh Oh | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uh Oh

Well it appears Rene has recovered nicely from his surgery, anyway.

Oh im sorry because I dont respect some Suffolk County cop on LI who gets paid six figures to hand out speeding tickets and act like a toughguy in the clubs only to pull out a badge when people get tough back? NYC cops, yea, mad respect for them but not some power hungry cops in the burbs. Please.
oh jesus christ. this is the problem with america.

Oh im sorry because I dont respect some Suffolk County cop on LI who gets paid six figures to hand out speeding tickets and act like a toughguy in the clubs only to pull out a badge when people get tough back? NYC cops, yea, mad respect for them but not some power hungry cops in the burbs. Please.
until you need them.

Cant stand people who think cops should be shown the utmost respect at all times.
totally agree. cops aren't afraid to overly exert their authority. i have seen numerous occasions where all they do is make everything far worse. throw in that they were dealing with 2 pretty large men, and they act accordingly. sure they are dealing with drunk people if this was on euclid, but they can handle situations better as well. not saying they weren't in their right because nobody was there. all i'm saying is they aren't always totally innocent.

with that said these kids are off the team if this is as bad as it sounds. there were 9 cfb arrests in novemeber that were similar or not even as bad and in each case the player was suspended from the team or kicked out of school. not good.

Well it appears Rene has recovered nicely from his surgery, anyway.

At least if he was busted with a pound of pot we could chalk it up to "medicinal use".

My response is to 690 saying we should lick their shoes if they tell us to. I completely disagree with that sentiment.
I agree with that but you said a lot more.

Cops need to respect people they are dealing with. Seldom the case. They get off on power.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Lol. Seldom the case? Wow

Must be Spruill is a good player. Marrone needs to be consistent

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Agree about DM staying consistent. I'm talking about a few incidents down south were it seems like that is only minor stuff to what Stephen Garcia used to do. How he managed to stay on the team as long as he did was simply amazing and Spurrier should have been ashamed of himself after the second incident. He should have been kicked off the team for good at that point.

Cam Lynch, time to shine.

Kid has been good all year.

I heard it was a wild night for many of the SU players and some visiting recruits.

Took a police dog to restrain them. I expect Doug will boot them tomorrow.

Highly doubt they get booted although Bowl game ban and sitting out spring practice likely. I'm assuming they have not been on any sort of secret probation

such a shame all that hard work and the reward for it gets flushed for these two. I just hope we have a punt returner who can make up for the loss of Mr Rene.

Highly doubt they get booted although Bowl game ban and sitting out spring practice likely. I'm assuming they have not been on any sort of secret probation

At least they are both 21, so no underage drinking charges... :oops:

To me, sounds like college kids out having fun, had too much to drink, and it turned into disorderly conduct because Rene didn't listen to the police officer that told him to get out of the road... and then things got out of hand during the arrest.

They'll be suspended for the Bowl game and maybe Spring practice. Marrone didn't kick Marcus Sales, Terrell Hunt, or Jarrod West off the team for what they did so why would this be different?

Took a police dog to restrain them. I expect Doug will boot them tomorrow.

Kicked off the team? Really? Suspended for bowl game and spring with x number of hours of community service. And then you can come back at which point Doug will run them until they puke.

Nice snippet from the latest from the DO:

On Saturday evening, Spruill posted a photo to his Instagram account, sprui11z, with a picture of two gin bottles and a Syracuse shot glass. His caption of the picture read as follows: “We getting super trippy tonight mane!!!!!”

Gin. The Harsh Mistress. Right, TOL22?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom