Uh Oh | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Uh Oh

"SU coach Doug Marrone said in a written statement that he's "aware of the situation and will handle it in the appropriate fashion.""

Let's stop speculating what Doug should do or will do and let him deal with the situation. That's what he's getting paid for.

You do not put your hands on an officer...under any conditions.

Can't say I agree with that. That's like saying you should always trust a priest.

But I think the lack of respect on these two knuckleheads part had more to do with the drinking than anything, and less to do with anything the cops did.

Wow, you must have all of the facts from all sides.

I see what has been reported.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Can't say I agree with that. That's like saying you should always trust a priest.

But I think the lack of respect on these two knuckleheads part had more to do with the drinking than anything, and less to do with anything the cops did.

Wouldn't be surprised if that is right.

Nothing good happens after midnight when you're drunk in the middle of a city street.

I'm disappointed and a little peeved myself. I'm sure these kids will suffer consequences. I just wonder what the whole story is, and I would hate to see these kids be kicked off the team.

But the only thing reported is the police report. If the report is accurate, I won't be surprised if they are gone. But there may be more to the story.

This is somewhere in between getting kicked off team and 'manny being manny'.

Why do you say that, let's this play out first unless you know something the rest of us don't.

There was a play by play of the incident on the premium board

Sorry, but I guess I have a bit higher expectations for young men on a 250+k scholarship who are representing the University. Eventually, the facts will come out, but I see nothing that would absolve these guys from being an embarrassment to school they go to and the alumni they represent. The boys will be boys crap is just that.

Booted.

I would hope that EVERYONE would wait to see what all of the witnesses have to say.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

until you need them.

I thought of this thread the moment I saw this picture of the cops below who had to witness the tragic scene on Friday and then help notify the parents. God bless these guys
598614_10151194112001099_993750383_n.jpg

I cant imagine, just cant even fathom seeing what those people saw and ever being the same ever again. I keep having images of what i have read happening in my head over and over and its just depressing me more and more. Can't even imagine being someone directly involved. I hurt so much for that community.

I cant imagine, just cant even fathom seeing what those people saw and ever being the same ever again. I keep having images of what i have read happening in my head over and over and its just depressing me more and more. Can't even imagine being someone directly involved. I hurt so much for that community.

Agreed. So tragic. Words can not even describe it.

I can't help but wonder if the world would be a safer place if we didn't report all these haneous acts in the news.

I think the media is partially to blame for a large part of copycat crimes and other mass killings. Without question. The media in this country makes me sick.

I think the media is partially to blame for a large part of copycat crimes and other mass killings. Without question. The media in this country makes me sick.
Whole heartedly agree. I heard a local announcer state during this coverage, "Next thing you know someone is going to go into a sports arena and start mowing people down." The thought crossed mind that he just gave the next unstable idiot an idea. I was a jounalism major in school. I was sickened by the questions I was being taught to ask of people in grieving situations. One professor actually believed the media adage that the media's (in the guise of "the people's) right to know exceeds your right to exist. Not everyone in the media feels this way obviously but enough do.

Whole heartedly agree. I heard a local announcer state during this coverage, "Next thing you know someone is going to go into a sports arena and start mowing people down." The thought crossed mind that he just gave the next unstable idiot an idea. I was a jounalism major in school. I was sickened by the questions I was being taught to ask of people in grieving situations. One professor actually believed the media adage that the media's (in the guise of "the people's) right to know exceeds your right to exist. Not everyone in the media feels this way obviously but enough do.

WOW. Truly dispicable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom