Uh Oh | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uh Oh

Highly doubt they get booted although Bowl game ban and sitting out spring practice likely. I'm assuming they have not been on any sort of secret probation

Others have been booted for less.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Resisting arrest always pisses me off. If a cop tells you to lick his shoes you do it. Ticks me off

You do not put your hands on an officer...under any conditions.

Nice snippet from the latest from the DO:

On Saturday evening, Spruill posted a photo to his Instagram account, sprui11z, with a picture of two gin bottles and a Syracuse shot glass. His caption of the picture read as follows: “We getting super trippy tonight mane!!!!!”

Gin. The Harsh Mistress. Right, TOL22?

That makes me want to party with Spruill. He was embracing his inner Juicy j (he's a popular rapper now, for you old folk), makes sense he ended up getting arrested.

Highly doubt they get booted although Bowl game ban and sitting out spring practice likely. I'm assuming they have not been on any sort of secret probation
there have been similar, or not even severe incidents, which have almost all led to being kicked off team. i hope not, but with DM i have a feeling they will be gone

Kicked off the team? Really? Suspended for bowl game and spring with x number of hours of community service. And then you can come back at which point Doug will run them until they puke.

When your fighting is with the police and your pushing and pulling them and kicking out the door of a police van...yes. Kicked off.

I doubt he is booted off of the team. I have no reason as to why other than my intuition.

I doubt he is booted off of the team. I have no reason as to why other than my intuition.

Sales was arrested after cops found everything but a dead hooker in the vehicle he was driving. He came back after a year. I'd expect these two ding-dongs to find their way back too after doing some penance.

I would first ask if it is their first offense or not - Marrone is all about saving and educating kids, not throwing them back in the gutter.

Bees, all I can say is I'm glad you're not the head coach.

totally agree. cops aren't afraid to overly exert their authority. i have seen numerous occasions where all they do is make everything far worse. throw in that they were dealing with 2 pretty large men, and they act accordingly. sure they are dealing with drunk people if this was on euclid, but they can handle situations better as well. not saying they weren't in their right because nobody was there. all i'm saying is they aren't always totally innocent.

Maybe, but your winning percentage is zero. I don't care what the situation is, disrespecting a cop results in bad things to you, not the cop. Also, you never put your hands on a cop as the reports allege.

Resisting arrest always pisses me off. If a cop tells you to lick his shoes you do it. Ticks me off

Huh? I'm inclined to think the opposite.

Cant stand people who think cops should be shown the utmost respect at all times.

Yeah, wouldn't say I "can't stand" those people, but I'm always a bit baffled when people say that. I mean, how many experiences have all of us had with cops? And how many of those experiences have been positive?

Maybe I'm a bit biased because I just drove past another of Syracuse's fine police officers taking a nap in his cruiser in a private parking lot at University and East Washington two hours ago, but nine out of ten times that I come into contact with a cop, he's acting unfavorably in one way or another.

such a shame all that hard work and the reward for it gets flushed for these two. I just hope we have a punt returner who can make up for the loss of Mr Rene.

Desir has been doing the returning

Bees, all I can say is I'm glad you're not the head coach.

Yea, sorry I wouldn't be a coach that would let my players get in a fight WITH cops and then kick their police van door out. I mean that stuff is just college kids being college kids.

Yeah, wouldn't say I "can't stand" those people, but I'm always a bit baffled when people say that. I mean, how many experiences have all of us had with cops? And how many of those experiences have been positive?

Maybe I'm a bit biased because I just drove past another of Syracuse's fine police officers taking a nap in his cruiser in a private parking lot at University and East Washington two hours ago, but nine out of ten times that I come into contact with a cop, he's acting unfavorably in one way or another.
Oh you would love the officers we have in Long Island. Suffolk/Nassau county cops who act tough at the gym and even tougher in the clubs, get paid six figures and are "hooked up" with comfy suburban jobs based on who they know...if you dont know anyone and want to be a cop, have fun in the NYPD getting paid way less and doing actual police work.

Oh you would love the officers we have in Long Island. Suffolk/Nassau county cops who act tough at the gym and even tougher in the clubs, get paid six figures and are "hooked up" with comfy suburban jobs based on who they know...if you dont know anyone and want to be a cop, have fun in the NYPD getting paid way less and doing actual police work.

Sounds like a significant number of cops in D.C. and Syracuse. I know this rubs some people the wrong way - there's a knee-jerk desire on the part of some to give the badge-wearers some enhanced level of support and gratitude - but far too many cops I've encountered in my personal and professional life have conducted themselves really badly. It's a systemic problem; for someone else who said that this sentiment is what's wrong with America, no - this is something that's very wrong with America.

For whatever little it's worth, my grandfather was a New York City cop. Worked in the Bowery for 25 years (when that was not the same neighborhood it is today). And he saw a lot of what I see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom