Uk/unc | Syracusefan.com

Uk/unc

For the amount of talent on those 2 teams it's hard to believe that they look as bad as they do. The Tarheels have no shooters. Both teams not even shooting 60% from the stripe.

We would roll both of these teams if we played them tomorrow.

JenniferLoveHewitt.jpg
PayPal Cal

in a sense this battle is only fitting becuz it almost seems to me like UNC practically spawned the UK model.
both programs gambled, inked and then overdosed on the uber elite frosh talent factor thereby gaining a certain super strength for a short while. yet ultimately the dire consequence paid seems to be to slowly dying from that very same superfrosh ego injection.

Last edited:
Been watching for the past 10 minutes, and neither of these teams play a lick of defense. And because of that it is very hard to tell whether there is any sophistication of offense. I'd like to see how these teams do when they actually have to break down a defense.

Is it just me or is UK totally overrated?

Kind of. The individual talent they've amassed this season is really impressive. And a bunch of these guys might end up being fairly high draft picks. But something is missing--they just don't seem to have complimentary chemistry. And they lack playmaking. The Harrisons are great creators for themselves, but neither one of them is a real lead guard. Nobody on this roster is. And they really need one to make this collection of players work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom