UK vs UCONN is huge | Syracusefan.com

UK vs UCONN is huge

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Just saying we have no complaints on our bracket. UK is going down to UCONN.

I have a hard time seeing UConn put together 40 minutes against them. They couldn't against us in three tries. If they do, they could give UK a scare though.

I think UK wins because uconn doesn't have anybody to guard Terrance Jones. Oriaki can't guard him on the wing or up and down the floor.

Uconn will fight to the death against UK I like Uconns chances.

I think UConn loses to Iowa State, if they do beat Iowa State, they will lose by double digits to UK.

Unless they zone them.

I think UConn loses to Iowa State, if they do beat Iowa State, they will lose by double digits to UK.

Unless they zone them.[/quote
No and no

Roscoe would get man handled on the blocks. Absolutely man handled.

They found ways to handle him in the final four last year with the same front line but substitute Drummond for Okwandu.

I agree, uconn either loses to isu or beats uk. I just hope that upset doesn't become so hyped that it turns into all of a sudden motivation in a "everyone thinks we're losing today" for Kentucky.

Not with drummond in the paint as well
Jones would have a field day. Drummond will have his hands full himself. Sans that matchup Uconn can match up with them, but I think UK wins the game.

They found ways to handle him in the final four last year with the same front line but substitute Drummond for Okwandu.

I agree, uconn either loses to isu or beats uk.
This isn't last year. I will say that Jones is somewhat inconsistent, but when he plays his A game UK is extremely tough to beat. Would be a helluva game.

If there's one thing Drummond can do, he can push Davis around like a broom.

This isn't last year. I will say that Jones is somewhat inconsistent, but when he plays his A game UK is extremely tough to beat. Would be a helluva game.

True it isn't last year but let's not pretend Jones has gotten that much better. He still disappears for halves at a time and has a tendency to drift through games.

Drummond would be way to concerned with Davis to even glance TJones. UConn did beat them twice last year with the same personnel (Roscoe/Ohraki)

If there's one thing Drummond can do, he can push Davis around like a broom.

He can certainly do that, but Davis can drag him away from the hoop. UConn has the pieces, they have the requisite size, with Drummond and Oriaki to handle the boards, and with Lamb they have that go-to-guy you need to pull off the upset, but they just never seem to be able to put it together.

I won't be shocked if they win, but I still think they lose big if they make it that far.

Id feel much more positive about Uconn's chances if Nappier were deported to the Isle of Lesbos before the tourney began. Sheesh..the guy is terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom